Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#209913 - 08/24/03 11:18 AM Realtor
HiddenRest Offline
Is there a reputable realtor that I can email ahead of time? We are coming to SP mid-October and would like to meet with one with info on both SP and mainland properties.

Thanks, Paul

#209914 - 08/25/03 07:44 AM Re: Realtor
kippe Offline
There are numerous realtors that will do the right thing by you. Just check listings on this webpage to start. And remember everybody has their favorite(s), I like Coldwell Banker because one of their agents is a friend of mine!

#209915 - 08/25/03 10:26 AM Re: Realtor
Lan Sluder/Belize First Offline
It's good that you are asking around for a recommendation. Keep in mind that in Belize there are no licensing or education requirements to sell real estate. Anybody who can afford to have a business card printed can become a real estate professional.

--Lan Sluder
Lan Sluder/Belize First

#209916 - 08/25/03 11:37 AM Re: Realtor
Brianac Offline
Hard to answer until you have an idea of where you want to be?
For the mainland, these guys have a long history and a good reputation.

What are you looking for? Beachfront? Cayes? Existing Casa? Up North (Corozal) or farther south (Placencia).

#209917 - 08/25/03 06:52 PM Re: Realtor
Miss Anthropy Offline
I recommend Rashell at Southwind in San Pedro. I have personal experience with her and the company and she is a very ethical real estate professional.

#209918 - 08/25/03 07:32 PM Re: Realtor
cambriagal Offline
I was impressed with Ruben at Triton Properties, he was very effective when showing our units and was quick to return my inquiries.

#209919 - 08/27/03 11:53 PM Re: Realtor
HiddenRest Offline
Thanks everyone for your input, it's greatly appreciated. I have tried to cold email from company's websites but have received NO responses.

Not sure where we want to be, this will be our first visit and if we like what we see and experience we want to get the ball rolling.

Ms Anthropy do you have an email for Rashell at Southwind?

Cambriagal do you have one for Ruben?

Thanks again very much.

#209920 - 08/28/03 09:26 AM Re: Realtor
indygal Offline
HR You might want to send the emails again - they have been having problems with the server. You can go through the Real Estate part of this site to get to Southwind and other Realtors.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

#209921 - 08/28/03 09:29 AM Re: Realtor
Miss Anthropy Offline
southwind@starband.net is the email is use to contact Rashell Newton.

#209922 - 08/28/03 10:20 AM Re: Realtor
Barbara K Offline
I highly recommend Arthur Smith in the San Ignacio area. Contact him at arthursmith70@yahoo.com or call 011-501-824-4228 or 603-8657 (cell)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 54 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,718 Topics
461,261 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.