Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#211374 05/02/05 02:06 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Saturday evening I had my camera stolen from me by three kids. Two of them were around 12 the older was 17 or 18, he had a tattoo of a semi automatic pistol on his shoulder. They stole it from my bag off of a pier south of San Pedro. It was a canon D20, its a big digital SLR with a vertical grip. If anyone has noticed this kid around town with the tattoo, or heard anything thing of the robbery please let me know. I will give a reward for any information leading to the return of my camera. Please spread the word. You can contact me at Caribe Island.
Thank you
Colby D

Sorry to hear it, did you report it to the police, sometimes you get lucky!

Reality..What a concept!
C
OP Offline
C
Yeah they said that they are working on it. They seemed alot more hopeful then I am. So with any good luck, rub a lucky penny for me? Anyone have a spare rabbit foot?

Colby, you're still there. Can't imagine you
without your camera. Good luck! We're going to sell more of your pictures at the Partee! Hope your dad can attend. Best wishes. Becky

We just left San Pedro saturday afternoon after two weeks. We often went to the chicken-crock feeding at about 5pm. Sonny the crock kisser and chicken lober as well as Wendal with the dreads are cool and you just might want to ask them if they could help. Hang there if you have the time and give them a tip and they may be able to give you a tip about the tatooed one. The little boy Christo with the red shirt no. 11 seems to be very aware also. Good luck confused

So sorry Colby, locate the local fence.

Dare To Deviate
Sorry about your camera... I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work at the PARTEE.

does BC have any pawn shops? A camera like that is gonna stick out like a sore thumb...it ain't no Kodak disposable!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Colby, who saw the perps? Which shoulder was the tatoo on? At 11:45 am saturday I took a few pics of a group of young men in front of Banana Beach and should have then back from developing today. Maybe they might help, long shot but you never know. Good luck again.

sorry to hear about your camera! i was just there a week and a half ago and got mugged on the beach late at night. i was really surprised. ac is normally not like that at all! but, it can happen anywhere!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.