Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
OP Offline
H
greetings to all! i am a new member of this website, thanks to the locals who advertised it! my wife and i love it!
we love the island so much that we ended up buying a condo here! i cant tell you how pleased we are! here we are, two foreigners looking to invest in some property but nowhere really to turn to! it was then that we saw a Century 21 sign on one of the main roads of the island, south from town! wow...who would've thought that we would've bumped into a c21 office in BELIZE!!!! as soon as we saw this, we went there and inquired about properties! this company made it so easy for me, with the transactions and everything and they answered all questions i have! i simply cannot believe that soon i am becoming an owner in ambergris caye!
I just wanted to let everyone know that Century 21 is a well-known franchise and now as i have seen...internationally recognized! for those americans of foreigners as myself...i trust in Century 21 to take care of me and my wife when it comes to investing on such a paradise island!

S
S
Are you wearing a gold-coloured blazer?

H
OP Offline
H
no i am not. i just found out of this website and am so excited that i feel i need to share the joy! if i am so pleased with the services and outcome that i received...i feel the need to let others know that there is help out there who make it easy for us! to be honest, after 45 years of working, i think its time to retire in paradise island.

?

Reality..What a concept!
H
OP Offline
H
century 21. thats what im talking about. thats the help i received. they were quite wonderful.

S
S
Thats what I'm talking about. Looks like you are Century 21...right here in San Pedro Town.

H
OP Offline
H
??

Are you wearing a gold-coloured blazer?

very funny! I am going to have to stop drinking coffee near the pc, i keep spitting it out!

walks like a duck ,quacks like a duck ,swims like a duck .. well then it must be a duck...and gwennen you are sooooo funny .love ya..

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
Or, in the immortal words of Cheech and Chong - Looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, tastes like sh*t...sure glad I didn't step in it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.