Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
smile Am seeking reasonably priced, long-term lodging on behalf of a mature lady friend of mine. She is seeking to occupy in Nov. Anyone have a lead? Thx.

what price range? I love where I live and there is a vacant unit.

S
S
I have a one-bedroom apartment for rent on the lower level of my home. It is completely furnished with everything you would need except the clothes on your back, A/C, furniture, linens, cooking utensils, appliances, choice of cable or satellite TV. It is located about 1/4 (?) mile south of town near Coral Bay Villas, one block back from the beach. The rent is $550.US per month. Security deposit $250.US.
Photos are available.

S
S
P.S. Oops....I forgot to add...rent plus utilities, which are electricity and water. Gas for stove is included. I also forgot to add that the apartment contains a washer and dryer.

that is a great deal.

S
S
Thanks! It's fresh and pretty too. Well...I think so...I decorated it myself.

That IS a good deal. If we weren't looking for something larger, I'd be jumping on it!

S
S
cindyb: For something larger see 3 bedroom/ 2 bath in classifieds.

D
OP Offline
D
That would seem to be a good deal too "Sunfish", and I will forward this info to my friend, but I suspect she is in the market for something likely more spartan, and for a few less sheckles. "Jesse", I will look at the larger accomodation, but presume it comes at a larger price. "Ke", while I can't specify a price specifically, I know that she's most likely to take something simple and inexpensive. I observed a couple of small apartment buildings south of town in my travels in November, and I do recall the rents being about $400-$450. They were simple places, having little more than decent shelter, and a place to cook. This may be more "in-line" with what this lady on fixed income can handle, in my estimation, but I will check with her. To all who replied thusfar, I would like to extend my thanks, but would hope to entertain further offerings.

S
S
Lots of studios and 1 bedroom furnished for US$400-450. Look south of the village down towards Coconuts, west towards San Pablo. Many homes have nice apartments under them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.