Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
YEAH, agree!!! I don't get it though...seashell as far as asking people to bring me cheese there is cheddar, swiss, mozarella, montery jack, colby, ricotta, munster, ricotta, gueda, gayo, feta, parmasean, string cheese, and even the fancy cheeses at some stores. WHERE are these people shopping???

Bzedoll, as far as I'm conserned you are right...boring topic as our "queso" esta BIEN!!! wink

Hey Beautiful, when you gonna send me the pic from last night at Choloe's?

Kzk, I didn't say *you* would ask people to bring *you* cheese. I said that if people that live in San Pedro, or other places far from their homes, start to crave something that they can't get, they might ask someone to bring it for them. You know, like you wanted the jello mix. That's all I meant. Don't worry, I won't bring you any cheese.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

No worries gial! You wrote IF you were KZK or pedro you would ask people to bring down cheese...and I was just saying we have plenty and not sure where these people were shopping. I was just commenting more to people who though we didn't have much cheese to let them know.

OK so who comes to Sanpedro for cheese... I am sure that there are better and worse places in the world and I would bet that people still go to those places regardless to weather or not they have a good cheddar... just a thought.

Reality..What a concept!
Well, excuse me Kzk, allow me to rephrase so that it makes more sense for you. Perhaps I should have said "All that said, if I were someone who loves a certain kind of cheese, or Pedro1 or KzK, eventually, I'd be asking my board buddies to bring me down a big block of cheese or some smoked salmon or some bisquick or some Jello treats (mmMmm, and don't I start to crave ridiculous things that I don't even normally eat, for instance, processed tapioca puddings)."

And just in hopes of making it even more clear to you, Pedro1 likes smoked salmon, so I've read and you like certain jellos, so I've read. In other words, some people might ask for cheese, some people might ask for smoked salmon, some people might ask for jello pudding. Get it now??

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

let me know how that works out for ya SS laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
wow, gial, relax!! I understood. Never looking to have an arguement. You are definately due for a trip to SP and hope you make it soon.
I even wrote in my last post no worries gial! Hope you're having an alright holiday. Happy Easter.

Food Fight smile

E
E
meow laugh

Where's Lara and her boxing ring when you need it. laugh

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.