Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tanganaya ~ Be careful...make sure you don't get hooked up with a land shark....voice of experience here....he broke my heart...thank God I didn't quit my job and sell my house....I was fixin to. If I ever move down there, it will be because I want to live there....not FOR someone, but I almost did! Guard your heart gial. laugh

SHows ta go ya, even us old dogs can still learn new tricks....live and learn. Wasn't meant to be, obviously. NOW I have THE BEST sweetie ever. I'm LUCKY it didn't work out down der...

when you say don't get jooked up with a "land shark" who are you describing? I do agree, though it is all personal opinion, one should move down here because they want to live here...or because they want to live here and have someone, but I personally think it makes the most sense to move here because you want to be here. Go with what you feel is best for you.

OP Offline
Hi Wyoming Carla, as old dogs we also know that you have to take chances. I'm not trying to be an old woman with a million cats to keep me company in my old age. And men clean up so much better than cats LOL
We all have been hurt before. I hope this will not be one of those times but if it is... I'm sure I will be fine. I welcome the experience and challenges ahead. The Good, Bad & Ugly I'm happy you found that special someone and wish you the best of luck in your future.
Take care and thanks for the advise.

Tanganaya, congrats on your decision to move here!! I hope it all works out. There are many wonderful people here and plenty of relationships that do work out. Hope yours does. See you soon.

OP Offline
Thanks Kra-Z-K
Take care

looking forward to seeing you soon! best wishes.

C
C
won't be long before i'm headed down! for good

Hope the best for you! Hope to get down there next winter with my sis, and our 3 older kids - bar age! Try to look you up. Have a wonderful time....I know you will. Glad to hear, tho, that you are going to stay regardless. You Go Girl! KraZK....nunnya.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.