Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#214282 12/01/06 10:41 AM
OP Offline
Fried mozarella sticks, spinach manicotti, how is that sounding??(Just to name a couple of my favorites! and I don't even like spinach!!) You gotta go to Pasta la Vista! We all tried the sampler and my tummy was so very happy, along with my taste buds!!! So much food, so little time...Sherry has created a fabulous menu! This is going to be my weekly treat to myself when I go to town now. Check it out!!

Hi Wonderwoman! Really that good huh? Looking forward to giving it a try when we come down in February. Finally stopped snowing up here after 4 days! Look at the current temp on AC every morning and salivate!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Is it new? I am having a hard time picturing it....where is it? Sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

~* Kerri *~
L
L
Its right near the new Chinese restaurant, where the old Mickey's used to be (across from airstrip). Didn't make it there this time, but may try it next time.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Laurie
Will call this weekend - sounds like you are recovered! laugh

OP Offline
Use to be Pauly's Pizza!!

L
L
Oops, I got my Mickeys and my Paulys mixed up!

L
L
Hi, I'm Sherry and I bought the old Pauly's Pizza 4 months ago. Recently I closed it to renovate and change the format of the place. We cleaned, painted, replaced the kitchen equipment, built new restrooms inside, tweaked the pizza dough recipe, added a pasta menu and lunch specials and basically turned it into a little Italian restaurant. My staff and I did 95% of the work ourselves and the decoupaged pictures and reed mats on the walls cover a multitude of sins, but we have tried to create a comfy, relaxed feeling on a shoestring budget. Our pasta menu is small and we are still ironing out the kinks, but as my staff and I gain confidence in what we are doing we will add a few more items. What we offer is a cozy place that is cheap and cheerful, and has good food and friendly staff. This is my first year here, and I gotta give big hugs and thanks to all the people who have helped me, their support has been so appreciated. And for those of you I have not met, as you all return to the island in the upcoming season I hope you will stop in and say hello.

OP Offline
No, it use to be the old Mickey's Place in the old days!!! Same place!! Loansome, it's great, ya'll will love it, am going Monday!!!!!!

Can't find my plane...
Hey, Wonderwoman!! We met you you at Coco Loco's about three weeks ago, when we stopped by one afternoon (Colin, Laura and Neighbor Dave). You were kind enough to give Laura a nail file; it's now a treasured souvenir. Check out our trip report. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Last edited by KC Jayhawk; 12/04/06 09:57 AM.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.