Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Check out this new online pictoral business directory of Caye Caulker at http://www.cybercayecaulker.com

C
OP Offline
C

M
M
The pictorial looks good.

It does seem to give a biased view of the island's enterprises though, when it features ONE hotel and ONE travel agency so prominently.

One wonders if it is worth it to advertise on the site, if it will be a biased forum.

C
OP Offline
C
I felt I should speak up here and put a few words in about this labor of love. www.cybercayecaulker.com was designed to help promote business in Caye Caulker, big and small. As the old saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished. We dont have corporate sponsorship, its just my my daughter and I. We began the work on this website a few months ago as a pictoral online directory, each business is listed with a FREE picture and the name of the business, in the appropriate page. We still have much work to do on the site, it is always under construction, that's the beauty of it, fresh new information, updated regularly. As for paid advertising, those ads are featured at the top of each directory, and the fees collected help to defray the ridiculously high cost of internet and server access in Belize. Advertise or not, you'll still be listed in the directory as a public service, unless you want to be removed, and as traffic builds to the website, we hope that your business will grow also. The sticky point in all of this is that I became seriously ill about 6 weeks ago and had to go to Belize City for treatment, and have not been able to continue updating the site (until now) So, I hope to be back at it, adding more and more information. If you have anyting you would like to contribute, I would be happy to add yourinformation. Our objective is to be the most complete, fair, updated site on Caye Caulker.

Best wishes for this season,
Cybercayecaulker.com

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Up

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day