Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#215480 - 01/03/02 01:13 PM Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
Its been 4 long years since our lst trip to Belize. Im trying to locate a friend Asher. We normally find him at the I&I. He is a Taxi and Tour guide.
Anyone know him, or how to contact him. The only mailing address we had was a general delivery in Belize City.
Thanks for the assistance.
James & Lisa

#215481 - 01/03/02 07:02 PM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
i think i know who you mean...dreadlock guy with two sweet boys, reuben & jacob? i know him from CC but he goes back & forth to cayo. i hung out with him in cayo last summer & from what i know he is still living in crooked tree. if this is who you are looking for, i can call my pal in san ignacio who is good friends with A. <been trying to get hold of him anyway> and find out how to best reach him. he had a cell phone last summer.

cheers

#215482 - 01/04/02 05:07 AM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
Yes That sounds like the same guy, Asher. Just checked my old address for him. Its..
Norman Blanke? (not sure on last name cant read his writing faded)
c/o San Ignacio Post Office

Asher was our tour guide on our Honeymoon. We are from Alaska and own a exotic night club called "the Dead Dog Saloon". He should remeber us that way. We really would like to contact him. If there is anyway to reach him let us know. Thanks for your help.

#215483 - 01/04/02 05:11 AM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
Oh ya, We are arriving in Caye Caulker on January 17th. Trying to find him to guide us again. Thanks,
James and Lisa

#215484 - 01/04/02 07:12 PM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
ok kids...i will do some research this weekend and see if i can come up with A's direct cell number. leave an email address i can forward it to, if possible.

cheers!

#215485 - 01/05/02 03:28 AM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
Please email us his number at
msluckylisa@hotmail.com
Thanks so much
Regards,
James & Lisa

#215486 - 01/09/02 08:41 PM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
yes, Asha's in Cayo-if you want to write to him it's Norman Clarke. I see him everyday & can tell him to email/call you Alaskan James. He's a great guy so it's no wonder you want to see him again. I'll make sure to tell him. Peace!

#215487 - 01/10/02 11:38 AM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
Cool, Do you know if Asher has a cell phone ? Im not sure where we will be staying in Caye CAulker. I would just write him a letter, but We will be there before the mail could make it.
If you see himj, please tell him we are trying to say Hello.
Thanks,
James and Lisa

#215488 - 01/10/02 07:04 PM Re: Looking for friend, Asher?
Anonymous
hey cayogial!

do you know A's friend, Peter, as well? if you see him, please mention his pal from sf has been trying to get in touch with him. i think Bob is about sick of my early morning phone calls & would rather we made contact. if you pick up this email before the weekend tell him i will try to phone SUNDAY MORNING <1/13/02>. thanks so much & have a good one!

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Marty, Pokey, 1 invisible), 41 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,376 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day