Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#215530 01/08/02 06:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Does anybody know anything abt Frenchies Dive? Are they diving safe?
They seem to have some apartments, has anybody been there?
Thankful for any info!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
[email protected] is the email address of a reasonably priced, very experienced and very safe dive operation on Caye Caulker.

R
RL Offline
R
Divemaster,
I have been going to CC since the late 80's. I only dive through Frenchie's shop. Frenchie and Gertrude are - wonderful / nice / sincere / people. I can not say enough nice things about them. It is probably one of those situations where when you have had such a wonderful experience why try anything else. I have taken inexperienced divers with me on occasion and Frenchie and his dive masters made thier trips unforgettable. They put them at ease and worked with them so that their dive experiences were the best. I have stayed at Frenchie and Gertrudes cabin. It is nice, quiet and has everything that you need. If you can't find what you need ask and it will be taken care of. I in fact have already booked my space for my return trip (regretablly not soon enough - July). Give them a call or send an e-mail as I seriously doubt that you will be dispointed.

S
S
Divemaster, I used Frenchie on my last trip to CC, no problems and good dives. Do It!

Albert

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I did 3 dives with Frenchie's (Turneffe) and 3 dives with Paradise Down (Blue Hole); although there was nothing wrong with Frenchie's I felt that the dive masters at Paradise Down gave us more and better attention. Keep in mind that Frenchie's could have just been having and "off" day, but I would recommend Paradise Down.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I checked www.PADI.com, and the only Dive shop on Caye Caulker that was listed was Paradise Down. I contacted PADI, and was told that only Paradise Down was approved by PADI.
I think that is the one I will choose when I am there...

M
M
Learnt to dive with Frenchies Noven=mber just gone. Thought they were fabulous felt completely at ease the whole time and had a ball!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Frenchie's rocks!!! hands down the best operation to dive with!!!!

BTW if Alex is around he is one awsome dive master!

Thanks
Randall

BTW I will be on the Isand on Tuesday so keep the rum stocked!

G
G
I.ve dove with Frenchy's and have nothing
but praise for his outfit and would strongly urge anyone going to cc to use them.

G
G
just got back from cc..and dove with Frenchies..definatley the ones to go with..cheaper than paradise down...frenchies has been around longer, and really a very honest operation..gertrude is very sincere and you will have a great dive with carlos as the guide. i looked at going with paradise down..and definatly they have more attention on the island..I guess due to the location, but I definatly would prefer the safety of frenchies operation ethics and personality, I am sure paradise diving is good..but the other day they were full and put a few of us on aqua divers (Bad Bad operation) they were out of san pedro (frenchies were not going to the blue hole then so I had to go thru paradise down) anyways got stuck with a broken boat in the middle of the carribean we left at 6:30 am and got back after 7 at night, dives were good but boat had no radio or way of getting thru to someone..we were luckey to make it to a caye with a lodge and get spare parts for the shitty boat. Anyways hope it helps..you will have a great time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day