BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I agree with Wendy that the selling of island inheritance lands is not going to benefit the community at all, we all need to contact Patty by email or phone and tell her that we think it's awful- remember that this could happen in any district and the land-lease/buy option is one of the best programs are government has to help us-let's gettogether on this issue- could someone please post her email, phone #, & address so we could let her know we don't support this!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Cayo Gal - do you live here or in Cayo? I'm sure there are plenty of scandals in Cayo to keep you busy over there.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Ms. Arceo's office number in San Pedro is 226-2903.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Is this land lease/buy option limited as to how many you get and in how many district? Or is it by who you know and not your need? It seems that those who needs it, don't get it because they don't know the right people. The ones who have lots, get more than their share! What is the justice in this?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
does it matter? obvously i live in cayo- am i not supposed to care about what agwan out there? i used to live on cc for your info. & I think the whole issue stinks-we're trying to get political here & your bored self needs to get something else to do!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I know one foreigner who has snapped up six lots at the bargain basement price already.... should we accept that?

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 112 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day