Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#216371 - 07/11/02 02:17 AM interested in buying a piece of land on cc
jeff Offline
Hello all!!
wish I was there sitting in the sand box bullshitting . Im interested in buying a piece of land in the south part of the island.anyone that could pass on some good information it would greatly appreciated.I been to cc several times. was there during mitch and stayed afterwards. Im not rich and am not speculating just want a place to stay half the year or more fish and mind my own buisness. I hope to build my own home of course with some local labor and materials. im a jouneyman carpenter from california and am looking for 10% dwn and terms looking to total payoff in 3 years not over 30.000 us$ thanks.serious people please you can ask some people about me hopefully they remember tina and wendy, maurice at wish willys, macu and even george at 1788 and tom and maryjoe may remeber me I hope he made me a chair wit my name on it ( I drank ALOT) lol .... well tanks hope to get good info tanks agin...

#216372 - 07/11/02 03:10 AM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
Anonymous
Hey Jeff:

I have a piece of property near the disco that I might be able to work a deal on. E-mail me privately at belizeanthings@yahoo.com to chat.

Cheers,
Wendy

#216373 - 07/11/02 04:30 PM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
Anonymous
Jeff
e-mail me at motel1788@hotmail.com or call 615-2388 cell or 226-0153 home I have what your looking for. George

#216374 - 07/12/02 02:12 AM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
Pelican Point Subdivision Offline
Jeff,

We have land for sell on south end of island. For more information, please email us at bzross@btl.net.

Thanks,

Liz

#216375 - 07/12/02 05:52 AM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
Anonymous
Hi Jeff,
GOod to hear from you. South end of the island, you're looking at Pelican Point or Eden Isles and I represent both with Southwind Properties if you like to get in touch. Email: tinaauxillou@hotmail.com
Hope you are doing well, I was just up in your area and had a blast. When are you coming down again?

#216376 - 07/13/02 01:35 AM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
Anonymous
Can get you a lot on the SW side of the airstrip. Cost: $15,000.00 US. Size: 60 ' X 90 '

#216377 - 07/13/02 09:52 PM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
jeff Offline
thank you , everyone for your help. i hope to come down sometime in october. and look at some lots .see everyone then.

jeff

#216378 - 07/17/02 04:19 AM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
Anonymous
Tlot you speak of on the SW Side of the airport for $15K...is it on the water?

#216379 - 07/21/02 09:29 PM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
helper Offline
Waterfront in Eden Isles is running just under $50,000 US.

#216380 - 07/21/02 09:32 PM Re: interested in buying a piece of land on cc
helper Offline
Go to cayecaulker.net for the Eden Isle lots available and pricing. Dane Dingerson owner.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day