Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#216704 - 10/04/02 11:20 PM any thoughts on Vega Inn?
Ryan Offline
I'll be on CC for 3 weeks in December... My first visit, and needless to say, I'm very excited. I'm planning on staying in one of the apartments at Vega Inn, since they say I'll be able to get online there using my laptop.

Does anyone have any rave reviews, or horror stories about Vega that they'd like to share before I make my reservation?

Thanks... See you in December!!
Ryan

#216705 - 10/05/02 02:49 AM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
Jim Offline
If you register you will get more answers. Or post your E mail address.

#216706 - 10/05/02 06:09 AM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
Ryan Offline
I think I am registered...

email ryanfried@yahoo.com

#216707 - 10/05/02 04:28 PM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
Ragga Gal Offline
The Vegas have some of the most beautiful gardens on Caye Caulker. They look out over the front beach with a view of the reef. I have never heard any complaints from visitors yet. I think you will love it!
Allie

#216708 - 11/19/05 09:01 PM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
lizbeth Offline
Ryan: did you stay in the two-story vega apartments across from the sandbox? How were they?

#216709 - 11/20/05 09:57 AM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
AsherW Offline
first visit?

#216710 - 11/21/05 12:14 AM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
Aimee Offline
Asher... it's an old post, Notice the date is 2002. I was confused about that for a second too!

#216711 - 11/21/05 09:35 PM Re: any thoughts on Vega Inn?
skubakat Offline
We stayed in the lower apartment last year and thought it was great. The grounds are fenced in and have a lot of trees and vegetation, so it's like you have your own little paradise. The gate is lockable so your belongings are a little more secure. The housekeeper was very nice. It's also close to everything. The Vega's also allow you to use their beachfront property for hanging out if you like. We think they are wonderful people, very friendly. The only negative thing I can say about the apartments, is that when we were there, the pots, pans and dishes were on their last legs, but were still usable. We've already made our reservations for both upper and lower apartments for our next trip in January.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,275 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day