Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses Lodging

Topic Options
#217772 - 11/25/03 02:45 AM Auxillou Suites was awesome
Karencat Offline
Thank you Wendy. You facilitated a perfect vacation. Auxillou Suites was perfect and all your help with Diving, cave tubing and fishing is unmatched worldwide. Thank you for all your help and your perfectly located suites. Tell Marioule "HI". Boggio misses her.

#217773 - 11/28/03 06:32 PM Re: Auxillou Suites was awesome
Auxillou Beach Suites Offline
WOW! :-)

Thanks a lot for your kind words, Karen. Best regards from all of us to all the family. I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was enjoyable.

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize

#217774 - 12/15/03 11:20 AM Re: Auxillou Suites was awesome
Ragga Gal Offline
I would also like to thank Wendy and her hospitality for making my parents stay on CC equally awesome. They were amazed at the view of the reef every morning and the antics of the sea birds seem to facinate my mom. So Thank Wendy. I know you have return visitors with them!
Sincerely Allie

#217775 - 12/16/03 04:08 PM Re: Auxillou Suites was awesome
Auxillou Beach Suites Offline

Thank you equally for those kind words, Allie. It was a pleasure to host your parents and I do look forward to their next visit.

Wendy Auxillou
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (DJ's @ the Beach, 1 invisible), 86 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day