Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses Lodging

Topic Options
#218105 - 05/07/04 10:32 AM lobster fest
wika Offline
Is there a lobster fest this year? Do you dates allready?

#218106 - 05/14/04 11:56 AM Re: lobster fest
How sad that I am replying to this question a week later and no one else has answered!

According to Belize Tourist Board, Caye Caulker Lobster Festival is the weekend of July 3 and 4.

Maybe someone can confirm or correct this info if it is wrong?

Then again, maybe Lobster Festival in Placencia the weekend of June 26 and 27 will be more fun!

#218107 - 05/23/04 03:08 PM Re: lobster fest
Dear How Dead:

Might you consider the possibility that most of us that post on the board did not know the dates of the Lobsterfest? I certainly did not know.

Perhaps the Lobsterfest Committee could make greater strides in apprising it's own villagers of the confirmed dates of the yearly fest, although I have come to conclude it is held the first weekend of July of each year. At least, that seems to be the trend to me.

On another note, the younger members of the LobsterFest Committee (I think), have planned a red carpet fundraising event at the Rainbow Restaurant for the evening of June 28th. Dress as if you were walking into a star studded Hollywood event. Have your butler/chauffeur drive you to the event. You will walk down a red carpet until you get to the seating area where your name will be announced as you enter. Three course meal is in order for the evening, as well as a royal hollywood style evening.

I think it is a very exciting event, especially since the island folks don't get a chance to dress up too much.

Cost is $65 per person.

#218108 - 05/24/04 04:38 PM Re: lobster fest
Some basic info off of the net about the event:-

Belize: Lobster Festival (Caye Caulker)

These are the full details of the event Belize: Lobster Festival (Caye Caulker).

Event Name Belize: Lobster Festival (Caye Caulker)
Description Belize: Lobster Festival (Caye Caulker)
Where Belize
When from 07/11/2004 to 07/13/2004
Organised by Ministry of Tourism
(011) 5018 23393/94

#218109 - 05/25/04 09:40 PM Re: lobster fest
It has been confirmed that the Caye Caulker 10th Annual Lobster Fest will be on July 2, 3 and 4th. More info will be send out shortly.

#218110 - 05/27/04 01:14 PM Re: lobster fest
wika Offline
Thanks everybody for the info. Please let me know if there is a change.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,705 Topics
461,224 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day