BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218514 12/15/04 07:05 PM
C
OP Offline
C
The Love FM Santa will arrive in Caye Caulker on the 11:30am water taxi (maybe a sled) Dec 16th.

The Love FM Santa Toy Party will at the Basketball Park at 2:00pm.

Thanks to Marilyn at Rasta Pasta for organizing this event!

Anyone wishing to contribute to this event can contact Maralyn, all donations welcome!

Happy Holidays!

P
P
I'll arr BC at 3:34 tomorrow and will be taking the first available water taxi to CC. I am bring gifts and candy for the children. Will everything be over by the time I get there?
Bummer

C
OP Offline
C
The party might still be going on, if not, you can still take your contribution to Maralyn at Rasta Pasta for distribution.

P
P
She knows I'm bring stuff but we never mentioned date or time. Will drop things off at RastaPasta. Thanks
Judi

R
R
YEAH... just found out myself at about 11:00 this AM sometimes things move really quick here... we are on Santa's schedule this year and Santa won't be leaving till the last boat to San Pedro....the fun awaits you ....and thanks to everyone in the Caye Caulker business community that jumped in with $$$$ in amatter of 2 hours and off went the elves to Belize City to buy and now we are wrappping about 400 toys...YEAH..WE DID IT..thanks again and the RASTA PASTA POSSE WISHES EVERYONE A HAPPY HOLIDAZE... remember it's the kids!
One Love Maralyn

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
That is really nice at least there is someone in Caye Caulker that is doing something for the Kidds ... Hope everything goes well.

R
R
Rasta Pasta here.... what a rewarding day for us all. Give thanks to all our local businesses, Village Council, Business Association, Marketing Board...especially Irene who helped wrapping gifts, photography, P.R. & for being there for me, Caye Caulker Water Taxi Association,tourists donations, of course the Rasta Pasta Posse for supporting this great cause on such short notice. We were able to purchase over 400 toys and yes we wrapped them all...night and this AM. We thank Love FM for supplying a great Santa and we can't forget his gorgeous helpers in mini skirts(it's not so cold in the tropics). A beautiful sunny day with the chill of the North,
Santa arrived by boat via Caye Caulker Water Taxi, it's just too hot for the reindeer.. Great parade with Fire Truck and our Police truck carrying the big man of the day himself through the village with most of the children running behind catching sweets till we reached the park as all the kids lined up to have a personal moment with Santa and his helpers collect their presents with smiles on their faces making this all worth while. As we believe..this holiday is for the children...Santa is not partial. Again big KUDOS for the whole village of Caye Caulker and everyone else that helped make this a great day with Santa on Caye Caulker! Maralyn

P
P
Maralyn........Great job you and your gang did. I loved watching the children all over the island enjoying their gifts. Got lots of photos. Will send them when developed........Pam

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day