BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Hi folks -

My wife and I will be completing our open water cert. from Caye Caulker later this month - looking for the best (reasonably priced) dive operator on Caulker. Would that be Frenchies or otherwise?

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration, and please feel free to send discrete feedback directly to me rather than publicly posting, if you'd like:

[email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
THE BEST!!! ASK FOR HILARY.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
last year, i dove with frenchies and belize diving services, and by far, the professionalism and friendliness of belize diving services blew frenchie's away. if fact, i found several of the employees at frenchies to be down right rude!! go with belize diving services!! you'll be very happy!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
you must do Belize Diving Services (their place is near the football pitch). they are very professional, safe, helpful. definitely the best

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i found Belize diving services dull. When another diver convinced me to try Frenchies,it saved my dive trip.

H
H
My personal pick is Paradise Down, located in the same building as the Oceanside on front street. They are PADI, have a great staff and really nice boat. I've gone with others but keep returning to Paradise Down.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
dull? .... the people? the dives? it's up to you if you want to translate professionalism and safety consciousness as dullness i suppose. i can't comment on frenchies though as i have never done any diving with them.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I found professionalism and safety consciousness in both dive shops and heard the same about Paradise Down. I didn't mistake that and it is not right to insult me. I notice scubalady says that she didn't dive at Frenchies but still says that Beize Dive service is much better.
She is just the kind of overbearing and uniformed diver who should dive only with belize diving from here on.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
We dove with Frenchies last year and found them to be quite curtious and helpful.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I would avoid Paradise Down: They had a very bad, near fatal boat accident in March. It was an accident (captain's error), but the thing that really irked me was the lack of response from the owner of the dive outfit: He never apologised for anything that went wrong - even though 2 people were airlifted off the island, one with an arm torn to shreds by the prop - long story short: he is an unapologetic fool who doesn't deserve anyone's business.
Frenchies seemed like te best bet.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day