Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#219415 05/17/05 04:47 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Hope all is well on the Little CC! Now that the Art/Wine Festival is over it is time to start gearing up for Lobsterfest! I still want to run as an at large candidate for the unofficial title of Lobsterking. I am much larger than last year, so I think I should be a shoe-in. I am running on a platform of free Belikin for everyone who votes for me and I promise to agree with any position you wish to take politically in order to avoid any nemesis confrontation. May the force be with you and Go Slow !

#219416 05/17/05 05:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
SAVE THESE DATES: JULY 1, 2 & 3, 2005

CAYE CAULKER LOBSTER FEST
AND
CUUDA PROMOTIONS

PRESENTS

Iternational Sounds out of Miami, Fl.
Blue Steel
&
BELIZE'S CRAZIEST CELINA'S SOUNDS

BIG BASHMENT PAN
DI BEACH
AT CAYE CAULKER'S PALAPA GARDEN
JULY 2nd,2005

TILL MORNING!!!!!!!

CAYE CAULKER'S LOBSTER FEST
JULY 1st,2nd,&3rd.

SO COME ON OUT AND JOIND THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR HERE IN CAYE CAULKER!!!!!!

SO I GUESS WE WILL SEE YOU ALL ON JULY 1st,2nd,&3rd. BE THERE OR MISS OUT ON THE BEST TIME EVER......

DON'T FORGET TO COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CONTESTANT FOR THE MS. LOBSTER FEST PAGEANT! MS. CHANTEL MARIN IS THE OUTGOING LOBSTER FEST QUEEN AND I MUST SAY HAS DONE A SPLENDID JOB AS QUEEN OVER THE PAST YEAR! HERE IS WISHING HER ALL THE BEST!

#219417 05/21/05 01:49 PM
L
OP Offline
L
That's awesome Island Lady! I cannot wait to get my groove on Lobster style. I have a month and a half to get in shape, so I can last all night long. However, I am still pushing for some equal rights on this Lobster pageant deal since I want to run for Lobster King. When is the next Village Council meeting and maybe I can fly in to make a powerpoint presentation on my behalf. Go Slow and do not eat the worm!

[This message has been edited by Lobster King (edited 05-21-2005).]

#219418 05/25/05 04:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Lobster King,

Good that you are suggesting a pageant of that kind, I believe they should have some kind of Lobster eating contest, that would be some fun.

Will let you know when the next Village Council Meeting will be held but indeed it should be the pageant coordinators you should contact, give Nathan Marin a call, he is one of the coordinators.

#219419 05/25/05 07:35 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Better yet, why don't we say you get to be Lobster King if you can keep a live lobster in your shorts for the longest period of time? That way no lobsters are eaten in the process and you have to really want to be Lobster King, as opposed to simply wanting some free lobster! Now that my creative juices are really starting to flow (or is that simply melted butter running down my chin as I think of garlic grilled lobster @ Wish Willy's), maybe the guys should have to come up with some kind of "live lobster apparel," such as lobster earrings,nipple rings, and/or nose rings. Maybe throw in a little Fear Factor in and make them lay in a salt water tank filled with live lobsters until they freak out and run screaming down Front Street. Now that I think about this whole prposition, I do know that I still want to be Lobster King 2005. It has just gotten way to serious and I would rather just drink my Belikin and take bets on when the crazy ferris wheel on that run down travelling carnival is going to break loose and take off towards The Split. Stay hard and go slow.

#219420 05/25/05 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Speaking of over the top, Lobster King -you the man.

#219421 05/26/05 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I nominate Ras Creek for the person who can keep a live lobster in their shorts the longest! Seen him do it! Very little damage believe it or not!

#219422 05/26/05 05:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
was that very little TO damage?

good thing the lobsters in belize have no claws. perhaps.

[snicker]

#219423 05/27/05 03:51 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Valid point on the lack of claw thing with the Belize lobster, I must have been drinking when I made my prior post(say it is'nt true!). Good thing we got Darwin the Discovery Channel guru to stay on top of all the fact checking. Now that the err of my ways has been publically exposed, I want back in on the Lobster King competition. I also wish to propose another category for the competition since the lobster thing did not really work out. Instead, I believe all LK contestants should have to strategically place fish and octopus chum in all available orfices, be transported out to shark/ray alley, and dropped off to see who can get the most varied sea life to nibble on them. Who's in?

#219424 05/28/05 11:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Let's not, but say we did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day