Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
LYNN Offline OP
OP Offline
L
MYSELF AND FOUR OF MY BEST FRIENDS WILL BE IN SAN PADRO THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE FOR MY FINAL FAREWELL TO THE SINGLE LIFE. WE ARE LOOKING TO SPEND MOST OF THE TIME ON THE BEACH AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME CAFES AND BARS THAT WE CAN GOTO WITHOUT LEAVING THE SAND......HELP, WILL HAVE BALL AND CHAIN SOON!!!!!!!

THANKS,
LYNN

O
O
Lynn: There is a great little Tiki Bar on the lot to the south of the SunBreeze. Lot of people go in the day time. Also, Ramons and SunBreeze have sorta semi-outdoor bars for day time.
We just spent our 40th in Belize.

The Oldgator's Homepage
http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com
S
S
You can't get very far from the sand and beach on Ambergris Caye... it's all sand! There are plenty of great beach bars and cafes fronting the beach all through the village and on south for a couple of miles.
Just put your left foot in the water and start walkin'.

F
F
old gator is talking about BCs. a beautiful palapa bar right on the sand. friendly people,good conversation and a killer sunday bbq.
all through town mostly, you can find little places for a cold drink right on the beach.
some are actually on the water on the docks
have fun and explore-it will be a blast.
oh yeah, in the afternoon try one of the meat pies the kids sell-great snack

this meesage created by 100% recycled electrons
BC's is probably one of the best bars around the island. Be sure to say hi to Charlene if she's there.

others you might enjoy are The Pier Lounge (in the Spindrift hotel), home of the world famous Chicken Drop, Cannibal Cafe (great for breakfast and lunch, too), Fido's (pronounced fee-doze) and for a good time on Wednesday night (after the chicken drop) go to the Boatyard for Ladies night.

O
O
Fred, Thanks, I have spent a couple of rainy
afternoons at BC's, however, never was in shape on leaving to remember the name of the place. Yes it is a good place to meet friendly people and get to know some natives.

The Oldgator's Homepage
http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com
F
F
yup, its a good place to relax when not diving or exploring...plus the dedicated following it has developed are a hoot.
missed cajun night last time, hope its still going on!!!

this meesage created by 100% recycled electrons
Estel's Dine by the Sea is my favorite place to eat. It's on the beach in the center of town. Charlie and Estel are good people. The food is delicious, Estel cooks our catch of the day any way we want it. The drinks are dynamite and the music never stops. I love starting my day with breakfast at Estel's at an outdoor table with my bare feet in the sand, a large thermos of coffee and the sun rising over the beautiful sparkling blue caribbean! Enjoy!

Amen to that, gawd i love Estels.....

Breakfast there every day would be just lovely for this guy...

J
J
in response to Lynn's question... my boyfriend and i just got back from our first visit to ambergris caye a week ago. it was VERY hard to come back to states and to have to wear shoes. we had a blast at fido's. a great mix of people all there for the same reason... to have fun. drink all the belikin you can because you won't be able to get it anywhere in the states. we also had a very good dinner at elvi's and at the mambo restaurant (at the mata chica beach resort). you'll have such a great time... ideally, you should share this with your soon to be husband!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.