Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#219860 - 11/13/05 03:48 AM Any land for sale?
Nadine Offline
Hello people,

We are looking for a small piece of land to buy, just big enough for our small house. The land needs to be really cheap, and preferably the village side of the airstrip, but any land within our price range will be considered, already filled and with services, or not.

If you have land or know someone who does, please either reply on here, or let myself or Carlos (Lindsey) Miller at Driftwood know.

Thanks for your time,
Nadine

#219861 - 11/13/05 04:54 PM Re: Any land for sale?
Cybercayecaulker.com Offline
What is your price range?

#219862 - 11/14/05 05:37 AM Re: Any land for sale?
Nadine Offline
Our price range is less than $10,000 but for a good investment, we may be able to stretch to a little more. Of course, it depends where and how much work it needs too!

#219863 - 11/14/05 09:44 PM Re: Any land for sale?
AsherW Offline
we bought our lot from an american who had several, the lot we got 2 years ago (60'x 100')was 12,000.us the same lot snow go for 15,00 - 25,000 now. its on the other side of the split.
For along term investment the dark side of the island is the way to go. you can get undeveloped land cheaper an then have the lot cleared and compacted.
you'll have the ship building supplys in by boat, the menonites? are good carpenters.
locals always buy land cheaper so ask around

#219864 - 11/16/05 03:10 AM Re: Any land for sale?
Nadine Offline
Thanks for your advice. That was the idea of putting it on here, just one way to get the word out that we're looking. We don't really want to live on the other side until it has power etc, but I know what you mean about investment.

We've heard a few things but nothing concrete yet, so anyone with any more ideas or contacts, please let us know. We may be able to stretch to a bit more, but not sure yet. I hope we can get local prices as my boyfriend is a local, and I have no money either! We can and have to do all the work ourselves, with maybe the odd helper. He's a great carpenter and I'm pretty handy too.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help with advice or land!

Thanks

#219865 - 12/02/05 06:34 AM Re: Any land for sale?
Nadine Offline
People have told of several pieces of land on the North side, but nothing has been said of the south. Does anyone know of any? Just a small piece, at the back maybe? in need of filling? We'll consider anything!

If all else fails, we'll be looking to rent, maybe someone can help out with that? We may have to buy on the north side but for now, we still need to live with the power! Plus we don't have a boat.

Thanks for all replies on here and in person.
Nadine

#219866 - 12/05/05 10:41 PM Re: Any land for sale?
Anonymous
Nadine,
Do you have contacts for those across the split you are speaking of? Can you tell me anything more of the lots you heard about over there?

#219867 - 12/05/05 11:38 PM Re: Any land for sale?
Anonymous
test!

#219868 - 12/07/05 06:12 PM Re: Any land for sale?
Anonymous
Try Wayne Shirtlift 226-0069 he has a few of them and some of them on a lagoon.

#219869 - 12/08/05 05:53 AM Re: Any land for sale?
Anonymous
have you checked out www.cayerealestate.com they have property on the north as well as the south.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day