Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses Lodging

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#220487 - 02/24/06 06:24 PM MInd your own business
Auxillou Beach Suites Offline

If you want peace in your home and your relationship then allow others to have peace in their homes and their relationships. Let us mind our own business and stay out of every oneís business.
You would be surprised to know how heavy a burden other peopleís business can be to your life. Think about it. It can be such a burden that you donít have time to take care of your own business. If you are not conscious enough other peopleís problems could begin to take up all the space in your mind, and there is little room to take care of your own life. We have a better word for worrying about others Ė it is gossip.

Sometimes because you are a kind person you donít turn away anyone who comes to visit and then to gossip, or someone who calls you on the phone with gossip.

The best way to handle this is to stand up for what you believe in. Let them know that you have decided that you will mind your own business, and you donít need or want to involve yourself in gossip anymore. Easy as that.

Our minds are created for greater and better things. If some of us bag down our minds in other peopleís affairs we will have no room to think positive in our life.

Some people even lose a friend or all their friends because of gossiping.

A real friend will help you understand where you are coming from and where you want to go in your life. Gossip has destroyed many homes, many marriages, and many good relationships. So many children have gone astray because of a separation with their parents. So many innocent people working on their jobs have gotten set up because of evil gossip. They lose their jobs and have to start all over again.

So gossip is not our friend; it is your worse enemy. This is the reason Jesus hates gossip. It is an extremely destructive force that breathes evil. Humans are not perfect, but we donít have to deal with things that will destroy our relationships in the end. Let your word be your bond.

PS: Be thankful to the people who help us in the time of need, because they are our friends and they care about us. And pray for the ones who only come to help us when they want something, because they are not our friends and they donít care about us.
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize

#220488 - 02/28/06 01:14 AM Re: MInd your own business
Ummmmmmmm Ok we get the point.

but where in the bible says Jesus hates Gosip. the new or old testament.

#220489 - 02/28/06 04:10 PM Re: MInd your own business
Jesus doesn't hate !

#220490 - 02/28/06 04:12 PM Re: MInd your own business
There's a big difference between GOSSIP and the TRUTH !!!

#220491 - 02/28/06 04:14 PM Re: MInd your own business
Sounds to me like the big talker here likes to mind everyone else's business.........

#220492 - 02/28/06 07:51 PM Re: MInd your own business
Don't know that the actual word gossip is in the Bible - however, there are four places in the Bible pertaining to the tongue

Psalm 39:1I said, "I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin: I will put a muzzle on my mouth as long as the wicked are in my presence."

Acts 2:4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Philippians 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

James 1:26 If anyone considers himself religous and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceiveshimself and his religion is worthless.

#220493 - 02/28/06 08:33 PM Re: MInd your own business
Is there a thing called Bible? wow... haven't heard about it . Oh gosspip I see the point?So who is gossiping about who on the island ? I am just asking because ... they are fanatic to that word.Infact they can't live with out it! oh is it Gringos trying to Rule the Island? or dogs killer ... has name come out yet , has some one been charge for that? Okay what is the point of Gossip here in this message board? I love to hear that !

#220494 - 03/01/06 10:56 AM Re: MInd your own business
You asked for a update on the dog situation. No, knowone was arrested. More than a few reports were made to police , also last November a small child who handled a poisoned dog was poisoned and flown to the city for treatment, she survived. So the police and poisoners are aware this isnt the way to go. Thanks to Beto and Belize Dive many cats have been trapped and spaded and neutered, they are the ones you see with the clipped ear. We now have poison antidote on the island, also euthenesia drugs to put a problem animal down. Most of all no more poisonings so far, In the end its not as important to arrest someone but to stop the dangerous practice of just throwing poison out on the street.

#220495 - 03/01/06 11:24 AM Re: MInd your own business
AlJ Offline
When were there in Feb, my brother commented that you could hardly go wrong with sand streets and dogs. He's a dog lover and all of the ones we saw were friendly and getting along together.
Our Belize Trips and Pictures

#220496 - 03/01/06 03:54 PM Re: MInd your own business
yah all the dogs get along great but don't ask about the poeple side ha ha ha ha.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (DonnyQ), 52 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,709 Topics
461,234 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day