BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am a college professor and will be bringing down 19 college students for about 5 nights at the end of may/beginning of June. We are hoping to find double rooms for 15$ a night or if the rooms are larger something that would average us to 7.50US/night/person. One operator suggest Gram's hostile but did not have a phone number...would anyone know that number?

My email is [email protected]

We are a Christian team and would treat your place with respect.

A
AlJ Offline
A
Ignacio's Beach Cabins might suit your purposes and be able to handle that many people. I think the price is in your range or close. The link is to a picture of them. You can google to find contact information. They're right on the water.
http://www.alandsuejohnson.com/belize%20folders/caye%20caulker%20pictures%202006/target32.html

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Tom's Hotel could probably meet your needs. You can reach them at [email protected]. You can see more information on them at: www.toucantrail.com

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
If you are a church group I would not stay at Grams, it can house a pretty wild group of people and location not so great. If you can get in at Toms or Ignacios the later is on the beach little cabanas, Toms is almost on the beach I think you would be much happier.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Ignacios's cabins are VERY rustic and kinda scary.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Tom's Hotel is right on the beach. Quiet & clean, and good people own it.

A
AlJ Offline
A
Price seems in the right neighborhood too.

Here's a link
http://www.toucantrail.com/Toms-Hotel.html

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I would recommend grans dorm, it is in a great location, by split. family run and it is quiet. it has 3 bedrooms with single beds and bunk. plus kitchen and tv area, share bathroom. they are 15 per night bz. i do not own the place or get commission. walk there and check it out for yourself.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day