BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Does any one now any bartenders of belize that compete intenationally to give them invitations to represent belize in eruope.

If any pls Don't be afriad to respond soon.
thanks.
love belize.one barrel.

A
A
You might want to send the invitation to either the BTIA (Belize Tourism Industry Association) or the BTB (Belize Tourism Board) who have extensive databases that could help you to publicize the invitation.

I don't have the e-mail addresses handy for these two organizations but you can google them to find a contact e-mail.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ok all i need from you is this.I need Drinks list, itinerary, products lists, registration sheet, Prices of course, Hotel information, Judging sheets,
Is there going to be speed round, pour test, flair exibition and working flair?

i will see if i can make it in your schedule. like we just missed cancun best flair bartenders 2006 comp cuased of easter fest to busy to go.

any way i a m official FBA member and i do participate internationally. cheers mate looking foward this ending of year to make it to the road house in u.k. and paris open in france and fit in italy and in odessa ukraine ha ha. cheers later.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I gusse the person who originally post this topic ask for a person who " compete intenationally " HE did not ask for a resume and knows what he is talking. I gusse who that Fb something is? He seems to quite know a lot however contact BTB .Like Aux.. say they have plenty of info ...
Cheers ,
Entice me

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
contact btb for what taste of belize wow not thanks. got international competittions to worry about and training to do.
oh by the way.
the winner of the most popular drink of 2005 is caipirinha pls [#%!] that is a brazilian drink the most common any one will now that the name already exist and it is famous damm who was judging.

and what i ask for is what any regular bartender will ask, or previous international competitors ask for, weather they are profesionals, semipro or beginers.

sorry if it bather people. but you can see why a fellow belizean can't get up there cuased every one get itchi about something.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
wow lisen actually for you to participate internationally you have to be a bartender and have a very good resume on previous competitions and have a good background i think.
hope it easy this thing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day