Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses Lodging

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#220965 - 05/02/06 06:40 AM Available land on North CC
state of mind Offline
On a recent trip to CC, I found out that Land is now availble for sale on the undeveloped part of the split. I guess that empty side of the Island is CC North.

Anyone knows how to go about purchasing Land on CC North. Who's the owner?
Please share your thoughts and revert with comments on purchasing land on the isolated part of CC.

#220966 - 05/02/06 12:12 PM Re: Available land on North CC
As I understand it no water or electricity there. They are working on a ferry to take people back and forth but right now there is small boats that will take you sometimes. There is people living there and not sure what they are doing for water? Also at least one great eating place I have heard. Some may have generators there. I have heard rumer if ever a great hurricane hits it may be gone. Anyone else hear this? Go stay on the island and get to know the people Everyone has a bad egg no matter where you go or visit or live. But you will fall in love with this place if you give it time.

#220967 - 05/02/06 01:41 PM Re: Available land on North CC

#220968 - 05/02/06 03:32 PM Re: Available land on North CC
annes Offline
I have a beach front lot for sale on the north side. Contact me at

#220969 - 05/02/06 05:34 PM Re: Available land on North CC
state of mind Offline
still looking for more info.

Not trying to buy land from a 2nd hand person for their price. More interested in purchasing land direclty from the Original seller. Should cost less.
Seems this place is developing slowly but surely. I am quite young now, but believe the land will value much more in the future.

#220970 - 05/02/06 05:55 PM Re: Available land on North CC
Dane Offline
The modest price land there was sold by the Queen to those folks. You will need to buy it from a current owner.
That island still has the bulk of its mangroves. You are safer there than on the South Island, some might argue.The area in danger is between Oceanside and the Iquana Reef. Water blows completely through there fron one side of the island to another, even when a hurricane misses.
In hurricane Keith the North Island sustained less damage than the South.

#220971 - 05/03/06 02:23 PM Re: Available land on North CC
edreef Offline
I will be on the island by the end of may. can someone tell me were to go for more info about the north development? will there be "for sale" signs by the beach?

#220972 - 05/04/06 06:09 AM Re: Available land on North CC
state of mind Offline
Not really. There is hardly anyone living on the North Island. You do need to take a boat over there. Not sure how you'll find the right person with the answers to our question. I really need to know who is selling the land on the North Island. I do know someone that purchased land and built a home there. Too bad the guy is currently out of the Country on vacation. I'm also aware of the price he purchased it for. Not bad at all!!!!

#220973 - 05/04/06 07:53 AM Re: Available land on North CC
Dane Offline
Two handy tips: that area was acquired by GOB many years ago.The lots were passed out to locals, creating hundreds of "original owners." there is no developer involved.You must ask around here on the island to find owners one at a time. I know of no person who owns more than one.
You need cash. You can't get a loan here and US banks won't loan on Belize real estate.

#220974 - 05/04/06 12:48 PM Re: Available land on North CC
So how much is land on the North going for now a days? Can you still find lots on or across the beach from original owner for less then US$30,000?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,711 Topics
461,241 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory Picture of the Day