Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#221998 12/08/06 02:25 PM
OP Offline
Hello to the residents of the World...

First off, Marty I like the new version... it takes a day or so to get use to the inner-workings but moves along nicely. And some of the options are cool as well.

Ok, now the complaint. Well, not really a complaint. With the Live Chat module. It appears to me that when I type in a comment, it shows immediately. Waiting for a response can be downright disasterous... wait, wait, wait. Is it just me?

Another: If you're in chat, you have no idea who is also in chat with you. Many times I've gone there and typed things and found I am talking to myself. Isn't there an option to see who is in chat with you? I know there's a thing below the Live Chat that shows who is online... but this pertains to who is actually in Live Chat.

Speaking of Live Chat... When I respond to a comment it's fine and is sent... however, when i want to write something else I have to remember to click in the little chat box again. If I don't then I have to retype it all after putting my curson back into the chat box.

Now these aren't real complaints, just things I've noticed when I am not concentrating on "hitting on females"... which I may has not been very successful.

OP Offline
Post deleted by Denny Shane

Denny Shane #222023 12/08/06 05:39 PM
valid observations to be sure -- especially the hitting on females part

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Denny Shane #222024 12/08/06 05:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Ah, whats the diffrence, DS, at our age "Live Chat" is merely a misnomer anyway!

#222033 12/08/06 07:20 PM
RMT Offline
Good points Denny. Don't worry you are not alone as I have typed in something and suddenly it all comes to a roaring, screeching halt. Uhoh..maybe it's just me?? Seriously my guess is just that everyone is bouncing back between chatting and perusing the posts and not always paying attention to the chat.

Another suggestion Denny: maybe you need some work on your pick up lines...? :P

Marty, I love the whole new look and features. Thanks.

RMT #222035 12/08/06 07:26 PM
How in the world would you ever "know" who was "in" live chat? Unless it was set up as an entirely different "forum"? As it is available from aywhere on the message board, DS, I think it highly improbable to accomplish. I'm reasonably sure also that Marty's hands are tied on this one - part of the package.

Rhon has it right too on your "delays" - ppl not sitting there awaiting for something to happen (OK, SOME are wink )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.