Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Gela #222757 12/12/06 08:14 PM
Oh man! this is too Funny. just 3 days ago i was out in the yard Raking leafs and was still trying to remember the " Gilligan" song.

I totally forgot about the second part of it.

Becky and I will be back at Xanadu in May ( sans kids,). would be nice if you and Laurie could join us.

in either event it was fun meeting you both. maybe next time it will be for longer.

Never Use money to measure wealth
gorgeous resort. the grounds are fabulous, great pool, lovely folks run it. not too far to walk to town.

Marty #222801 12/13/06 12:38 AM
L
L
Looking at my journal, we didn't do too bad, Gela and Bill, especially with the amount of adult beverages that evening. My boss just happened to be standing outside my office door while I was playing the song today. Cracking up. I asked him if he saw the episode where they almost made it off the island, but Gilligan screwed it up. He was puzzled - until I reminded him that it was every episode!

Bill and Becky - knew you guys would be hooked! No go for May here - traveling to a new and different part of the world for my next vacation, but maybe another time. Did you get your dive shoes? LOL.

LaurieMar #222807 12/13/06 06:07 AM
Hello LaurieMar;
Yep, We are hooked alright. On the plane ride back home Becky was already scheming on when we would be coming back.This time tho we are taking a more Direct route. We thought we would be smart and Visit my sister a few days in Florida before we headed down to San Pedro. A 6hr drive from our home in Charleston. Consequently we flew out of Orlando via Miami to BC. Never, Never, Never, go through Miami if you can avoid it. It's Hell on earth for immigration and Customs. After The Hassle of flying, customs nightmare, etc, we then had a 6 hr drive back home. Which turned into 9hrs as we were almost involved in a tragic accident outside of Jacksonville. and since I was 1st on the scene and rendering help, I had to wait for the police to take my statement.Next time It's Via Houston.

San Pedro WAS a new and different part of the world for us. we usually Headed either to Canada, or Europe. But if Becky has her way it will be Belize from now on.

The Dive shoes are probably on the feet of some Belizean, as we left them in our Villa. No matter, I hope they are being put to good use.

I can't belive I'm up this early and posting on a forum. We are awaiting the arrival of the wicked witch of the west. She doesn't fly so is comming in on the Howarts express arrival time 5:04am

I hope you have a Merry Holiday. I know I will ( tounge in cheek)

Never Use money to measure wealth
A
OP Offline
A
We are speacking about XANADU RESORT or about you and your friends? Why you don't send each other private message?
I'm glad that thanks to my topic you find friends again but please understand my disappointment too, thanks

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
jeeeeeeze, take a chill pill there, alessandro! Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed!!!

#222811 12/13/06 07:32 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Your thought is good if you think you are speaking with uncomprehensive people but if you think you are in right and people can understand you it's better to try explain them your point of few, if they don't understand it's their problem not mine! Anyway, we were speaking aboout Venice, isn't it?

Alessandro - so you will not be idsappointed further, let me help you. One of the wonderful things about this message board is that you get to know the people giving you advice in addition to the advice itself. I underdstand this may not be for you, but for my trip, it allowed my choices to be far more relevant and my experience far more rich. Sure, it may take more time to get to what you want, but it's worth every second of your time if you wish to spend it. Enjoy!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Otteralum #222813 12/13/06 08:15 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Rome to is very beatiful, I play in the sand building castles.
When I go to the mountain I used to walk a lot.
Today is sunny here in Italy
When you go abroad please respect the tradition of the place you visit.
... I'm sorry we were speaking about butterfly or cat?

weak

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.