Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
L
Allesandro: these things happen - conversations veer off from original topics, even when speaking in real life. These were some fun people we met at Xanadu, so it really is about that. No matter what you think about the postings, it is a great place to stay, so just go!

Bill, our maid found the shoes and gave them to the kids (who, between you and I, did not seem overly thrilled to have to pack up wet and sandy shoes). LOL. I thought they took them. Oh well, somebody has them now!

Happy Holidays to you both! Glad you joined the board.

LaurieMar #222830 12/13/06 10:19 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks LaurieMar for your advise, now I'm sure, I already knew but now I know better, that Xanadu is a very good place and now I know also that you and other friends of yours enjoyed it very much and that you would like to meet again and that someone of you sent a card to another one and....

I'm joking, don't care!

Thanks everybody

don't get hostel about it. you english has improved quite a bit though.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
C
C
I love anything with Olivia Newton-John in it.

Stayed at Xanadu multiple times. Wonderful place, great (and very long-term) staff and extremely accomodating in challenging situations. You can't go wrong there.

'Zat better?

I was going to get a life, but this was easier.
A
OP Offline
A
what does "to get hostel about" means, please

nice wordplay, dp wink

wanna go see that movie again, CatMo?

Last edited by klcman; 12/13/06 11:12 AM.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
" When you go abroad please respect the tradition of the place you visit."

Alessandro:
First: please let me extend an apology to you for getting off the topic of your thread.

Second: prior to doing that tho, you had already recieved 6 answers to you query. at least 2 from me.

Third:Every response you recieved told you how great a place you had picked to spend your time In San Pedro, and even gave you information on the Jungle tour you wished to take.. WHAT more were you looking for?

Fourth: The "getting off subject" is quite common on Forums such as this. Had you taken the time to explore the Forum you would have found that it is quite common for that to happen.

One post leads to another and topics do change mid stream. Please see your words in Quotes (above) You visited this Forum. You were the visitor! Why did you not respect the traditions of the place you visited? You chastised one of the members of this Forum yet you were intolerant of our ways and showed no respect for the people you were so seeking advice from.

"Why you don't send each other private message"

Is that how you win over people to help you find what your looking For?

Have fun in SanPedro,Its a paradise. However, I would very highly suggest you go there with a different attitude and show Tolerance for thier customs and ways of life or you will be miserable.

Never Use money to measure wealth
S
S
Jungle Park, Blue Hole National Park (St. Herman's Cave) ROCKS!!! Awesome day trip or overnight at Ian Anderson's.

Forest, Mountain Pine Ridge, very cool.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks for your advise again.

What I have notice is taht everybody, probably me included, are trying to go against someone or to find a guilty but it wasn't my goal.

If I went wrong I'm sorry, I didn't imagine to create all this confusion

I travel a lot and I have never found any problems, the same will be for my travel in Belize, I'm sure.

A
OP Offline
A
"Why you don't send each other private message"

I wouldn't mean to offend nobody, it really wanted to be an advise!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.