Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
OP Offline
C
smile
We will be out there thursday night!!
We'll be there for a week; if we run out of things to do is there some kind of something we can do? Like at the critter shelter or something... walk dogs, pet cats??

I don't plan on getting bored but... we'd like to do something of use... besides support the bars. (we'll do plenty of that tho'.)

Thanks!
Robin

S
S
Contact [email protected], plenty of dogs, cats, puppies and kittens that could use some lovin'.

C
OP Offline
C
Cool Simon, thanks!

D
DB Offline
D
Coke,
If you have room in your bags for a few goodies, check SAGA website for their wish list of things they can use. They are always most grateful for anything you can do to help with goodies, volunteering, et al. and have fun!!! Doubt you can get bored in a week's time.

Let us all know how your trip goes when you get back..

Hi Cokelush, (Maybe I should rename myself chickenbonelush),

We would love you to help out at SAGA. We will be at The Governor General's Arts Appreciation Day all day on Friday. We have a stall there where kids can throw puppies and kittens (not real ones I promise). It is being held at the old 5 aside football field (where silly humans keep kicking a ball but never bother to fetch it) from 1pm. You could come along and meet us then. Wags, Woofs and Winks, Nurse Melly

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."Anonymous

C
OP Offline
C
Is the saga webpage up to date on the wish list? Looks like a lot of 2005 info. (if you want help keeping the webbie page up to date lmk... I'm a photographer but can do webbie stuff too)
This is the page I found: //ambergriscaye.com/sagasociety/

No cokelush, it isn't but we are working on it. Perhaps you'd like to catch up with up to date SAGA activities on www.nursemelly.blogspot.com . Our wish list is there, but our new and updated christmas wish list is posted on this board under the About Ambergris Caye section under the heading Dear Santa, I've been naughty....

We look forward to meeting you.

Wags ,woofs and winks, Nurse Melly

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."Anonymous

A
A
Anyhow, Like I said, Ilived and went to S.P.H.S. for 2 yrs, and hope to find some old friends. [email protected]. 1978-80.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks NMellie! Going there now.

Can't think of a better place to get bored, pass me another belikin please!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.