Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
Island Dreams in Texas is good. They specialize in dive vacations. islandream.com. They got us a good rate on airfare (a year and a half ago) from Philadelphia to Belize.

D
D
This isn't meant to shortcut the travel agents, but I recently bought a ticket to BZE through http://www.priceline.com and saved 47% over the best rate I could get through a travel agent or other online ticket site. I'll be traveling in October, and thought I had nothing to lose over trying to book through a conventional method. I made my bid and got a confirmation within an hour and Continental Airlines accepted my bid for nearly half their current "discount rate". Just thought I'd pass on another option.

Agreed. We just used priceline.com for the first time. Got less than $500 from the Midwest for next week. My travel agent and friend could get no further then $625. However, you need to stay away from Fri, Sat and Sun travel for it to work to your full benefit

B
B
I also used Mars Travel in Houston call 713-827-1299 ask for Monica. She speaks mostly Spanish, but also a little English. Purchased my tickets for almost 50% off what the airlines are charging. She was the least expensive of the 5 consolidators I called.

P
P
Patriotsnation.... YOU da MAN!!!!! I just got a super deal on air from Mars Travel & Tours in Houston. I will now definately be in AC 9/7 - 9/14 Thanks for the tip. Hope the weather cooperates.

By the way, tried Priceline and they were not able to beat Mars' price.

$416 R/T from McAllen TX. 1 connection in Houston. Great schedule.

[This message has been edited by pescador (edited 08-07-2000).]

"There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like a complete idiot." Wright
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.