Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
Can anyone recommend a good travel agent to set up accomadations/discounted international airfare/tours?

K
K
I've worked with Magnum Belize Tours and found them to be very good. They offer discount airfare and can hook you up with information on more than 45 resorts. They have a toll-free number (1-800-447-2931) and are also online at: www.magnumbelize.com

I used Belize Tradewinds. They are a wholesale travel agency and ONLY do air, tours, trips to Belize. They have an office stateside in Wisconsin. What I liked about it, is they also have an office in San Pedro. We were very well taken care of, saved us a bundle, and they were very patient and knowledgable. You can email them at [email protected] or you can call toll free at
1-800-451-7776. We thought they were wonderful. Ask for Greta.
Their web site has sample tours to look at, but you can custome make your trip to fit your budget and interests. That's what we did, and we weren't disappointed. Good luck.

I have used Magnum Belize Tours, twice and found them to be just great. I felt the packages they offer were well priced.

Dare To Deviate
try www.barbsbelize.com Barb sent me a friendly fast reply!

B
B
I used Lori Johnson: [email protected]... Just email her your dates and she'll give you some great wholesale airfare.

K
K
Hi,
I lived in Belize for 5 years and know it quite well. I am not a travel agent but help plan trips to Belize. I'd be glad to answer questions and offer advice. Feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Karen Pasquariello
P
P
Hi Bonehead I`m flying from Boston to Belize city in January for only $452 that was through www.cheapo.com that fare is usually $760+ as far as dicount tours all about same.

Hi PN,
I just tried www.cheapo.com and got a page which said under construction with no explanation. Are these people still in business or do you have any other info re your ticket to BZE. Price does seem very good if no problems there.

**Jim

**Jim
P
P
just looked at invoice the company is Mars travel and Tours-5609 Hillcroft-Houston,Texas- tel:713 978 6277 fax:713 974 6277 couldnt find website thought that was it they had 1-800 number but cant find it- I Also called continental with all info see if they were ligit and they confirmed they had all 4 of us in there records cant wait see AC BELIZE IN JANUARY

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.