Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Does anyone know if there is an assisted living facility on AC?

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
For a price I know where you could get your own private duty paramedic smile He, (err I ) would even go fly fishing with you on a regular basis!

Good luck with your quest Don!

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
We brough my mom with us to Belize and after the first year she needed help. As the alzheimers progressed we hired a full time live in woman to care for her. Best thing we ever did, mom was able to stay at home as she wanted until she passed. This wonderful lady still visits her grave and loved her like her own mother. You can find many wonderful Belizeans to help out and provide a good living for them as well. We paid this lady 250 BZE per week, and it was the best job she ever had.

OP Offline
Hey,,, Many Thanks debunk,, That is a very interesting situation. I will ponder it and see what the wife and I can work out. I'd like very much to move to BZ with my wife and an elderly aunt. If I can swing it I could take DitchDocDiver up on his offer to fly fish with me "EVERY DAY". .......... DDD, are you in AC as we speak? If so, please pick a time in the spring that is convenient and we will go bone fishin'. I will probably have to wait till after the holidays, and all the kids go home. My bride of 56 years said I could have her check book if I would just "get out from under foot for a week or so".

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
I live in Punta Gorda, but you will find many who will help if you ask the locals. Many have had elderly family member that they have taken care of as there are no facilities here in Belize like that. My mom loved every minute of her time with the family and grandkids here, and no facility can match that. At the end she got nasty and hard to deal with, but our caregiver was great. Try finding that type of care in the US, you would go broke in a month or so.

Don,

I land Thursday!!!!! I might have to teach you how to scuba... might be a rough day to get up and have to decide, diving or fishing!

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
S
S
Very, very cool dabunk. Thanks.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.