Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#225489 - 01/04/07 02:40 AM boat from AC to CC
tiptonic Offline
are there boats that go from AC to CC?
is there anything i could see or do on CC that i couldn't on AC?

thanks!

#225491 - 01/04/07 02:51 AM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: tiptonic]
tiptonic Offline
hey i just answered part of my own question:

http://www.cayecaulkerwatertaxi.com/home.html

#225551 - 01/04/07 03:40 PM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: tiptonic]
windyw Offline
Good morning,
My husband and I always go to Caye Caulker for a day trip. We take the 11:30 water taxi over, which is fun and then have lunch at the Rainbow. Best shrimp burrito, I love it. Then we walk down to the split. A fantastic view, swim at the split and have a drink at the Lazy Lizard bar. A great way to spend an afternoon. I think you might enjoy it!!
Have a great time!!!!

#225614 - 01/05/07 12:07 AM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: windyw]
tiptonic Offline
Thank You Windyw,
we will most likely try that trip! i love shrimp...

#225675 - 01/05/07 05:49 AM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: tiptonic]
Cooper Offline
Boats run all day about every 90 minutes, its about a 25 min boat ride. Cost $15 US.RT.. I live here on C.C. personally find A.C way to crowded, too many vehicles, too expensive.My suggestion would be to stay here and go visit there.

#225789 - 01/06/07 01:20 AM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: Cooper]
tiptonic Offline
Cooper, i would probably take your advice if i didn't have a free place to stay on AC. i too am usually turned off by crowds. with that said, we will definitely be coming to your island for a day trip. what would you recommend? we are into fishing and snorkleing and will have our gear.
thanks!

#225796 - 01/06/07 02:29 AM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: tiptonic]
Cooper Offline
There is just the amount of difference between the two islands that I would not plan to much. Not for a day trip.Just enjoy the difference.Bring your snorkels, You can do that at the split Just come here and walk around, go swimming ,have lunch. If you came early you could do a half day snorkel trip to our three snorkel spots, they leave at 10;30 am and get back around 1 pm. You could still have lunch and walk around. Our first trip here was to A.C, the next we came here. That was 8 years ago. We are now Belize residents, working, making a living, at least during high season. You will have a good time in either place. I am just partial to my community.

#225815 - 01/06/07 07:36 AM Re: boat from AC to CC [Re: Cooper]
Caye Connect Offline
Should also be noted there is another boat called Triple J that goes between SP and CC. It leaves from the dock behind San Pedrano (also the Texaco dock) and arrives at the Rainbow dock in Caye Caulker. It is a little less reliable, but it is $10bz cheaper per round trip ($20 vs $30). I have yet to find a website with a schedule, anyone have that address?

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Jameela01, Marty, Ricklap, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,068 Topics
462,330 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day