Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello all,

We are planning a trip back to San Pedro (July 30-Aug. 8) and had considered the O'Farrell House, but while searching the board I saw a couple of posts saying that they were no longer renting it out.

Is this true? Their website is still up and running.

Thanks for any information,
Tank

B
B
It is no longer available for rent. What are you looking for?

k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
What happened, a change of ownership?

We stayed at Ramon's last time and have considered staying there again. Also in the running is the Belize Yacht Club, the Palms, and a couple others that I can't remember right now. We ruled out Victoria House, Xanadu and north of the cut because we are looking to stay under a mile from town.

B
B
Actually the owners decided they simply did not want to be in the rental business anymore. They live in the house themselves. Palms is a great second idea.

k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
It looks nice from the outside. I am waiting to hear back from several places to see who has availability.

I hate that they decided to quit renting, but I can imagine how much of a headache it must be to rent out the house that you are actively living in.

Last edited by k46tank; 01/19/07 01:41 AM.
you should find plenty right now available that time of year. How big does it need to be and how many bedrooms?

k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
There are six of us (three couples) so if it were totally up to me I would go with a three bedroom, 2 (ideally 3) bathroom place. However one of the couples is celebrating their anniversary and want a bit more privacy. So it looks like a 2br/2bath and a 1br/1bath is what we need. I have heard back from a couple of places but I can't seem to get anyone from the Yacht Club (Island Resorts) to answer my emails.

Look at Banana Beach - they can fulfill both scenarios 2/3 or 3/3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks klcman. We have looked at Banana Beach, but it might be a little too far from town. Trying to find a place that everyone agrees with is not as easy as one might think.

look at caribbean villas

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 309 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.