Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#227717 - 01/22/07 04:31 AM travel agent
ericinsc Offline
Anyone know Katie Valk and Belize Travel ? She gave us an excellent price, but I am a little nervous sending money to someone I don't know anything about in a foreign country.

#227718 - 01/22/07 05:19 AM Re: travel agent [Re: ericinsc]
Highly reputable (and knowledgeable) travel agent, an expert on Belize. Have no concerns in dealing with her.

#227719 - 01/22/07 05:34 AM Re: travel agent [Re: ]
Ernie B Offline
I agree, no problem.
Gun Control is Hitting Your Target.

#227723 - 01/22/07 10:33 AM Re: travel agent [Re: ericinsc]
Caye Connect Offline
Ditto. Katie at belize-trips.com is a class act. Don't worry a bit.

#227725 - 01/22/07 10:44 AM Re: travel agent [Re: Caye Connect]
Denny Shane Offline
eric, do it with confidence. Katie is an extremely reputable and knowledgeable agent.

#227752 - 01/22/07 03:01 PM Re: travel agent [Re: Denny Shane]
captjeff Offline
I own and are CEO of a 100 miion dollar travel agency , cruise value .com ...tour value .com in the states,while I do not do business with here,do not sell belize. She has a excelant reputation here . And would trust her if i did ..As of today she has done nothing to change that opinion .All who know her think the world of her.hope that helps..

Edited by captjeff (01/22/07 03:02 PM)
Living The Dream Every Day!

#227760 - 01/22/07 03:47 PM Re: travel agent [Re: captjeff]
Barbara K Offline
Totally trustworthy (even if she is the competition!! ;-)

#227761 - 01/22/07 03:48 PM Re: travel agent [Re: Barbara K]
travelqueen Offline
Capt., 100 million??? Can I have just 1 mil.? Please? wink

#227777 - 01/22/07 04:41 PM Re: travel agent [Re: travelqueen]
Denny Shane Offline
Capt, buddy, friend, possibly long lost brother, send me on a sea cruise... all expenses paid and drinks included... and one with lots of young females. Thanks... your buddy... DS lol

#227786 - 01/22/07 06:31 PM Re: travel agent [Re: captjeff]
Cappy, 100mil shocked and your bunking at the RP?(No offence being made to other RP residents but this guy needs to "move on up to the north side") Come on up to the north end and I'll set you up in a nice quiet 1 millon $$ Palace with all the fixins (No elevator though). We will get the reef widened and drege out in front so you can bring your cruise ship into the dock. (guess we will have to lengthen the dock also), Oh well come on up the pool is great, people are friendly and the party is always on laugh P.S. I'ts also a shorter ride to Rojo's from here wink
I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,697 Topics
461,210 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.