Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well, we are almost booked for June 18-25-first trip for a group of 4 adults, and I am looking for info. These questions won't apply as much to residents, 'cause you have all "been there, done that."

1) best cart rental company ? how much is a fair price ?

2)Best snorkel/tour operator ? We definitely want to do the nurse shark/ray thing, and maybe a manatee viewing trip. We have done similar trips to Mexico (Isla Mujeres) and Bahamas (Elbow Cay) and have enjoyed having lifelong residents as our guides.

thanks in advance.

I recommend going with whoever has the best rate for carts.\

For snorkeling I definately prefer Amigo's Del Mar.

R
R
...my mere $0.02---> dont fly US Airlines.

OP Offline
already booked Delta nonstop rt from Atlanta.

Lots of great tour operators like Seaduced, Tanisha Tours, SEArious Adventures, Tulu, Reef Seekers (for glass bottom boats). Look around when you get there and see who's going when you want to go. Lots of cart rental places too. Cholo's usually has some of the best prices, but they are all competitive. Carts start at about $60/day but goes down if you rent for more days

K
K
Be sure to get a gas golf cart. Electric carts are shit.

Crocs are BAAAAAAAAAAAD
I sorta like the electric carts. Not as powerful, but very quiet, and just how fast does one need to go when they are trying to unwind? Granted, the gas gets you where you wanna go quickly, but don't you lose some of that island charm if you are racing around? Just a thought...to each his own..

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ericinsc, Alfonse(Graniel) great snorkel guide and nice guy.

By the way was that Elbow Cay in Hopetown, Abaco? Been 20 years since there where did you stay, would like to go back, rented houses in the past but might want to stay in Hopetown Harbor on return. Any info would be helpful.

My wife and I second Alfonse for the snorkel guide. Been out with him every vist to AC. Night snorkeling is a must try if you have never done it. I was leary at first but it is so much fun and we have done it two times already and plan on doing it next time.

L
L
Night snorkeling?? I have heard of night diving but not snorkeling?? Wow!!! I want to go!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.