Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Thanks for sharing Jeff! Always upbeat and exciting, so cool.

Fabulous story about the hurricane, wow!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

i love ur trip reports CJ! always full of adventure! can't wait for the next one!
Glad to hear u had an LTD trip!!! wink

D
D
Thanks again Cpt. Jeff great report. We're on the final countdown for March and booked for the 22nd. for fishing. Hope you're around, always room on the boat for you. It could only mean more fun, fish, and food. Hey that's my dream too.

OP Offline
To all all above ,who said good job .No thank you guys ,I love to share good time posts with good people helps me live the Dream .

Living The Dream Every Day!
Jeff was a treat to read your report this am. Loved hearing about your experiences of fishing, eating and hanging out with nice people.

I love the hungry monkey sign, well done on that idea. I already had pic of small sign from our veranda, now going to take one of big one from street level.

smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
Taco girl love ya thought it was great Idea ,It was fun Idea's like that that helped get my company to where it is today!!! Actually great hard working people where the real reason ..any way thank you .

Last edited by captjeff; 01/24/07 05:08 PM.

hey cappy,
coming down to fish in feb! did you save the big ones for pescadora magnifica? glad you enjoyed yourself. miss you.
gay

CJ,

Thanks so much for your informational report....AND kudos for mentioning our little slice of paradise!

So sorry that we didn't get a chance to see you, (although being too busy isn't such a bad reason), but next time, we're on for fishing and oatmeal pancakes!

Change your Latitude
OP Offline
Wait just a minute ,you say oatmeal pancakes ,there goes the diet..thanks I am so there ..And thanks for the invite.., And yes you have a little gem there .It helped my friends live the dream a little better,I thank you ....

Last edited by captjeff; 01/25/07 10:19 AM.

Capt. Jeff,
I must have talked to you on the phone the night of your drunken El Divino adventure! You were very happy, to say the least! So sorry we weren't able to "hook up" this time - but there will be many more opportunities.
Boy you are right about that crazy, windy, heavy rain activity for days and days. You could just see the rain coming in off the reef and then wham - it would hit. Weren't the roads a muddy mess? Kept having to turn around and retrieve my "stuck" sandals. My son and I walked the dogs at SAGA and were slipping and sliding and being pulled by those happy pot lickers. It must have looked hysterical!
It was really nice to have a quality "sub" sandwich at the Hungry Monkey. Great people doing a great job. So glad they dropped their plans for a restaurant in Berkeley, CA and brought their restaurant knowledge to San Pedro.
My husband, son and I went back twice for the chicken wings at Pedro's. Fantastic tangy BBQ sauce on some very meaty wings. Really a taste bud delight. Super with a nice cold one. Hope they keep the recipe the same. They are killer. Super messy - but Cindy brought lots of napkins. She is a real sweet heart.
We will be staying in our little casita up north on our next visit. The floors and walls are up and construction is moving along beautifully. Can't wait to invite you up for a homemade dinner and laughs.
Until we meet - LTD
Pam & Dave

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.