Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
In light of the recent posts about tourism and roads and garbage, I thought I would add my list of things I don't like...

1.I can never pay for a drink at Pedro's, which leads me to being overserved, which I'm sure is taking years off of my life!

2.When I go to Amanda Syme's house she feeds me WAY to much, which makes me not fit into my Speedo's very well!

3. Everyone is SO damn friendly...what the hell are they up to????? Who says hello to strangers these days????

4.They bartenders at BC's know me by name and what I drink...they MUST be overcharging me, and using that great service as a coverup!!!

5.They sea is about 85 degrees in February. How can I dive without a hood and heavy wetsuit and booties? I might get a scratch just wearing swimtrunks! Not safe!

6.What is that Estel lady up to??? Feeding me those fry jacks every morning...is she trying to give me a heart attack??? I'm gonna keep an eye on her.

7.And why do I go there and meet all of these computer geeks from some chat room everytime...are they trying to pull an identity theft trick on me?????

8.And all of that sunshine...don't we know what that causes!!! Too much UV rays!!

9.And when I'm there in february all of these damn people are falling out of the sky...VERY annoying!!!

10. So I have been to Belize 14 times. I'm giving it one more chance, and if things don't improve soon, that's it! I'm going to start vacationing in Winnepeg!

Wow Reaper, Winnepeg in Febuary. Priceless!

I've already told you more than I know.
massochist!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
reaper - you know I've always had a great deal of respect for you, but you really should think twice before airing all this dirty laundry.

Reaper my brother ,Your so right.And no burger king.We all suffer.

Living The Dream Every Day!
I feel your pain......

E
E
Its a tough life but someone has to endure it. For years, Ive been trying to find something I dont like, . . . . . . lemme keep coming and I'll think of something.

I smell a conspiracy here... for what I don't know, but it's here for sure!

And I add to your list:
Why , when I stop to pick kids up for school, do they always smile and say Good Morning Sir!
And even after being away for a year or More, Why does Margie STILL remeber what I drink at Coconuts?

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
i hate all the damn flowers. freakin hibiscus everywhere, dolphins in the ocean while i'm trying to work out....just SUCKS to live here!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.