Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
My family and I just booked an 2 bedroom oceanfront. So tell me the good and bad about this property. Is it an easy walk into town? We will have a 1 year old with us. We went 2 years ago and stayed at Caribe Island (loved it then, but now with no restaurant and it being so far from town, we decided on Paradise Villas).

Kristyrph, We stay next door at the Blue Tang & I think your location is perfect you are right on the North edge of town, maybe a 5 min walk to the center of town. I stayed there one night & loved it ,they have the nicest pool & biggest in the town area also a big grocery store right outside your back door.
you will love it!!

S
spl Offline
S
biggest in town???

Biggest pool in the town area maybe?
We loved staying at Paradise Villas, too. It was quiet and convenient to everything we wanted and we loved the staff of Nellie Gomez! Our only hangup there is that we like to have two bedrooms/baths. PV units have only 1 bath.
Enjoy your visit!

PV is nice. Nice grounds, quiet if you're not on the backside. Private. Also, not too close, but not too far.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
We loved Paradise Villas, great location as far as I am concerned. We have also stayed at The Caribe. The rooms and grounds are nice there but I feel the location of PV makes up for the difference in room quality.

Just be aware that there is an owner at PV who advertises "beach front villa" and it is on the road not the beach. It is noisey back there and disappointing as beach front to me means you face the beach. Other wise very nice and location is good

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
We enjoyed Paradise Villas very much. Stayed in 1A through Cap'n Ron. Very reasonable price aand a fabulous view. Easy access into town, to the grocery and strolls down the beach. We made Banana Coladas each evening in the condo and took them out on the porch or into the garden sitting areas. Lovely breezes. As Cap,n Jeff would say..."livin' the dream'!

A
A
I'm just come back few days ago from San Pedro. I met there a couple who was victim of a robbery in Paradise Villas during the night while they were sleeping inside and security service didn't hear anything! So keep attention, they did'nt hear anything too because they came back from diving and were very tired, thief didn't enter in their bedroom only because of the noise due to the opening so they save one of them wallet fortunately. Maybe it was just an episode but pay attention.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.