Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#228439 01/27/07 09:54 PM
OP Offline

Last night we got to party with Mr and Mrs Novascotia nuts and it was a blast.

They arrived at their hotel and found the taco shack pretty easily.

They took us to Fido's for a quick one, then we took them to Pedro's for some boarders night fun.

So many people there Indygal and her crew, Shuffles, Lara, Greg & Diane, Barefoot Skinny to name a few.

We have a great time and Walter even took his fabulous dreads out for us.

The pizza was better than ever. We usually order half meat lovers half garlic shrimp.

This morning it was raining, we met up with them for Island Perk and invited Carole and Dick to meet us there.

I popped around the corner to order fantasy bbq ribs for later yum can't beat it for $9 bze but have to get there early.

After coffee we went back to their hotel room to get some school supplies and bring them over to our place. After that we split up for a bit then

The nuts came back over for dinner. We were so surprised they turned up with a lovely crock pot for us (6 quart) Thank you so much.

After dinner we all went for a frappe. Then it was nap time and we agreed to meet up tomorrow again for more fun including soft ball game and bc's.

Although they have only been here since yesterday it seems like we are old friends and known each other forever.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Tocagirl, please tell Mrs. Nova for me that I got her package.

Thanks a million and the kids are having fun with the stuff.

The pre-party madness Houston roundup:

I met up with Mr. and Mrs. Nuts (aka Nutsy) on Thursday night in Houston. I had gone down to the front desk at 10:30 to see if they had arrived yet. As I was talking to the front desk clerk there was this couple walking in the front door. When I asked if they were there yet, the lady in the group said "they are not coming" I looked at Ms. Nuts and we both hollared an laughed at each other. We hugged and laughed some more. She introduced me to Mr. Nuts and we got them checked in, up to their room for a smoke then over to the Cowgirl bar at my room.

We tried to fit all our lives into a 3 hour time span, only to be broken with swallows of beeer followed by laughter.
we were whooping it up so much that at 12:30 the front desk called my room to say the we were to loud! Man,you would have thought it was a pajama party or something!

Even though it was a short visit, we felt like we had know each other for a long time. Here's to a good time that we had, how ever brief,and next year, we'll do a better plan job!

Take the road less traveled
So Spurs, you living in Hotel rooms now?

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Yeah for the time being!!!! SPECIALLY IN SP!!

Take the road less traveled
sounds like u guys are having a blast!!! tell mrs. nuts that Princess says hi to the Queen!! lol wink

OP Offline
Met Ernie Wednesday night and saw him Sherry and Dennis sing at cannibals was a great time. The nuts, Dianne, Greg, Tulu and some other folks from Texas were there that the nuts knew from last year.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
Next ones to the list Sandito and her hubby, Met them yesterday morning and they came up to the school for a bit with some donations. Hung out with them the Nuts and reg gang at Pedro's. Great people.

Last edited by tacogirl; 02/03/07 11:10 AM.

Keep the updates coming....

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
OP Offline
Met Chloe at BC's last night, she is wonderful smile. Sandito her hubby, and the Nuts were there. Had a great time. Nuts are leaving today sadly. And Sandito and her Hubby tomorrow I think.

(Marty thanks so much for adding the chat to the board, I have been having the best time meeting all these people in person that I chat to. Great to put faces to names)

Last edited by tacogirl; 02/05/07 10:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.