Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
DonnaF Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Will be on Ambergris from the 10th to the 15th. I have watched this board for a couple of years now, and know there is always something going on. However, I can't remember when and where on specific nights!

Hubby only decided Monday that we were taking this trip. Wow, a whole 7 days to get it together. Not really a problem, it only took me a few hours. Thankfully I am a travel-research-aholic.

Anyway, looking very forward to our first Belize visit.

Thank you

There is a poker tourney on the 10th, //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/201164/page/1#Post201164

There is skydiving that entire week and some, //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/204001/page/2#Post204001

Otherwise, the same ole stuff. You'll love it!

There are several posts about the night life but I can't seem to find any of them...

Donna, no worries. I would get the travel schedule for those crazy skydivers -- not to follow it, but to avoid it wink

Enjoy!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
O
O
Don't forget there's a Valentines ( pajama ) party at Pedro's on the 14th.

D
DonnaF Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well let's see - I have poker, skydiving and Pajama Party!

My family and friends laugh at me when I try to play cards. For some reason I just can't count, laugh, talk and drink all at the same time. So maybe I can just watch and make a donation!

Skydiving - looks like loads of fun for other people! I prefer staying in the plane! But naturally I could watch.

PJ party! That would mean having to go shopping.

OK what else!

I am so getting excited about this trip. Honestly we have been looking at Belize for several years, I just couldn't draw my heart from Costa Rica. Hubby says 4 trips to CR, it is time to try some place new. And he didn't even give me time to get fit for a swimsuit!! It snowed here in TN today - 3 inches! - it is so dang cold - sorry to you all from the north, but we just don't get that much cold. But Tuesday I sure hope to get warm! OK yes, I am getting chatty - I'm excited!

DonnaF...the poker game is for charity...the Holy Cross School...so I urge you to play on the 11th.

You can ride in the jump plane and see the island from high above.

You could go to the PJ party in a towel.

OK..What Else!!!

Hol Chan Snorkel, Sitting at the Paluapa..., Bc's for Lunch, Scuba, drink..drag...drink...drag...ahhhh just leave em...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley is a must. BC's for Sunday lunch is a must. Focus on chilling out and soaking everything in is a must. We will be in on the 10th also and the windchill in Nebraska tonight is to be -25. Yea we are ready.

D
DonnaF Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Snorkeling is high on our list, as is chilling out and doing nothing!

BC's - ok so the Beach Bar BQ is on Sunday at lunch? Good to know. Trying to make a short list of things we "do not want to miss".

-25 windchill - I am SO GLAD not to be there! You really need some warmth!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.