Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
I will be coming to ambergris this spring and am looking into staying at Exotic Caye. I like their location, rates, and view from rooms. However, when I go to sites like tripadvisor or travelocity there are very few reviews of the place. Is Exotic Caye a good place to stay?

It's a great place to stay! We really like it there, good location, great people, and super nice condos. You will enjoy!

We enjoy staying there also, the staff is great, Crazy Canucks is fun, I love sitting on the beach and chatting w/people walking the beach, the location is really good just far enough from town for some quietness, but close enough to walk back and forth to town.

Coco
http://www.global-travel.co.uk/exotic1.htm

Not stayed there but heard great things about it. Sandito is there now you can always ask her.

We are headed right there to crazy canucks tonight, Dennis Wolfe is playing.

Last edited by tacogirl; 02/03/07 07:49 PM.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Stayed there numerous times since 2000 and will again when i return. One of the nicer beach areas and a good bar. Actually one of the more reasonably priced places on the island.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks everyone! I'm glad to hear Exotic Caye is a great place to stay. The other place I was considering is The Palms, which is a bit more expensive but closer to town. Do you think it's worth the extra money to stay at The Palms or is Exotic Caye a better value? Anyone know how the rooms, resort facilities, beaches, etc. compare between the two?

tacogirl,

Thanks for the Global Travel site you used to recommend Exotic Caye.

I am the rep here in Belize for Global Travel (-:

We stayed there 3 years ago and loved it. Very clean, safe and relaxing.
I'm looking for someplace now to stay for 12 days...........

looking for special place to retire.
40 years breeding Multiple Best In Show Old English Sheepdogs
We also have stayed there, this March being our 3rd time. The staff is great, the beach is one of the better ones and the bar is alot of fun. The only down side is the pool, its above ground and not the greatest, but clean, so if that is important to you just be aware.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks so much for the advice! I will be staying at Exotic Caye this March and am super excited.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 285 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.