Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#229255 02/04/07 02:18 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Hey... anybody know anything about regulations in regards to bringing a cat and/or dog from the US? I was in the country recently and am planning on returning (permanently) sometime in August/September. Have found a great deal of info on the web to assist me in the move but nothing on pets. Any help would be greatly appreciated... thank you

Hey...lots has been discussed on this, on this forum. We all love our pets, so they are a "catalyst" of great discussions. Do a search on this subject, and stand back. Search for the past 2 years, and you will have a wealth of information. Good luck!

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks so much. I was trying to use the search before but didn't realize it was only searching the last week of topics & replies. Oops. Thanks again

It was very easy to move Karmin down here. Under the search I posted my experience and documents needed. No problem.

put the cat in a carrier. i had to have the vet do an international health certificate. i was SUPPOSED to get some form from the health department here, but i couldnt get a straight answer, so i paid a fine od $37 US or something like that when i got here. Easy as can be!

Check Air Animal. They have been in business many yrs.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.