Do you want to have your own resort?

- A jungle adventure and playground for kids and adults?
- Crazy enough to have people speak about it but serious enough to have a great benefit?
- Guided by beauty and nature?
- Ready for the European market too as soon as the new charter flights will arrive in Belize ?
- With amazing Central American food mixed with light Mediterranean cuisine?
- Love and passion and a great service?
- A mid-term investment of approximately 5 years with excellent financial options?

To fulfill a dream I am looking for an investor for this new project with 3 levels of accommodation:
Cabanas, hotel rooms and a villa on beautiful property between Belmopan and San Ignacio in the middle of the jungle (or second option near Benque).
A jungle spa, massage, sometimes Mayan healers on the property, yoga, relaxation exercises, swimming pool, snack bar, gorgeous restaurant, lounge, library yurt, all operating on renewable energy.
Our own tour company to visit ruins, caves and organised adventures but also offering guided hiking and biking and leisure facilities like games, playgrounds, big chess boards in the middle of nature, shuffleboard, Frisbee golf, tennis, climbing wall, zip line and much more.

The investor will be like a silent partner - no hassle, no problems, no trouble shooting.

I am a Hospitality Professional and will create and manage the resort, supervise construction, prepare pre-opening, open this beautiful place and run it with team members who have worked with me for a long time. We're going to apply for the title "Resort of the Year" in 2008 or 2009 and marketing budget will be nearly 100k US$.
The investment to be made will be US$900,000.

For further information please contact me via email at