Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#230473 - 02/17/07 04:49 PM What happened to Rasta Pasta
Bofus Offline
Marilyn.....I bet all it would have taken was a sincere "I'm sorry" to those who you treated rudely New Year's Day and the Rasta Pasta bashing wouldn't have gotten this far.
Number One Rule for us Texans is to Just Be Nice!
I also bet if you said "I'm sorry" then you could forgive yourself and move on.........
Enough of my preaching, right?
Everyone have a lovely day on beautiful Caye Caulker! You lucky buggers!

#230713 - 02/21/07 08:38 PM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: Bofus]
crazy_canuck Offline
Bofus - we are the Canadians that started this post! I agree - we think if Marilyn had just apologized and not had all the excuses it really wouldnt have been a big deal. Bottom line is (as you saw and experienced) the service was poor and the owners were rude. I hope we DID just catch them at a bad moment - it is unfortunate as RP used to be a really neat spot on CC.
Bofus - Let's plan to meet in 2008 at Rainbow?? The service and food is always AMAZING there!!!

#230863 - 02/24/07 01:57 AM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: crazy_canuck]
ILuvCayeCaulker Offline
I had great food and services at Rasta Pasta..plus I don't eat pork and loved all the turkey ham and bacon!!

#236402 - 04/26/07 10:39 PM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: ILuvCayeCaulker]
KVarner Offline
ummm....bacon is pork. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

#236411 - 04/26/07 11:22 PM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: KVarner]
dabunk Offline
Think she meant turkey ham and turkey bacon, becoming readily available all over Belize.

#236412 - 04/26/07 11:37 PM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: dabunk]
OESGwynedd Offline
while recently down last month, Robbie took us to Caye Caulker after our dives where we ate at Rasta Pasta. It was the last day in THAT location for Rasta Pasta. There were some lease haggles and Marily IS going to reopen Rasta Pasta, just in a different location......

Love those coconut choc chip cookies.

#236420 - 04/27/07 12:37 AM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: OESGwynedd]
Marty Offline
its gonna be under her house on Caye Caulker..... she's working away on it!!!!

#236426 - 04/27/07 12:54 AM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: Marty]
Cooper Offline
She has reopened inside The Ocean Side. I think the under the rented house was canceled.

#236471 - 04/27/07 04:13 PM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: Cooper]
lil'red Offline
I had a couple of appetizers from Rasta Pasta last Friday and they were totally tasty. They are located in the Oceanside bar, and the burrito I saw served to a customer was bigger than my arm!

#237875 - 05/15/07 01:48 PM Re: What happened to Rasta Pasta [Re: lil'red]
windyw Offline
My husband and I just returned from a week in San Pedro. We went to Caye Caulker and had lunch at Rasta Pasta. We sat at a table outside and it was lovely. The food was very, very good and so was the service. We also saw a burrito delivered to the table next to us. I have never seen anything so big. But it must have been yummy because it was gone pretty quickly.

We had the tostado bowl, it was huge and oh so good!! A wonderful lunch on the beach with an unbeatable view.

They were telling us about their new location that they are currently working on, can't wait to check it out!!!

cool cool cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (t42, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,047 Topics
462,273 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day