Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
There is drainage installed in the new roads -however I don't know where they will drain too!

But back to the subject - most of the time the rain is warm - so make the most of your vacation, meet some nice people and have some fun!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAIN ON A VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE WOULD BE O V E R!!!!!!!!

right up there with HUGE complaints about towels on balconies.

perhaps we should send some links to some villages on the mainland, or in africa, or anywhere else in the world to get a little perspective about real worries.

If you are concerned about rain on vacation...go to a desert, not a tropical rainforest.

wow...did this post really come from me?

Signed,
Severe Maintenance Problem and Unpredictable weather lover smile

Seriously, Landrover, come to the island, enjoy it for yourself, and make your own assessments on what really matters to YOU...not to other people. I've NO DOUBT you will LOVE it here once you get to the island. HOWEVER, please dont judge it or anyone on it before you see it with your own eyes.

Thank you Lara,
I have been there in the sun, in the rain and with litter and have enjoyed every moment.

H
H
You all are VERY rude! During his last vacation to the island it rained almost the entire time! He's concerned about it happening again so inquired about the likliness of it happening again! If you don't like the question then DON'T RESPOND! You all should be ashamed. Very rude and unwelcoming of you!

hayden4414 #231194 02/28/07 06:53 PM
wow.

hey pot, answer the phone...i think the kettle is calling.

I think someone is a little thin skinned!

H
H
Originally Posted by Lara
wow.

hey pot, answer the phone...i think the kettle is calling.

Do you even know what the saying means? It doesn't pertain to me. Try looking up the definition before using the phrase!

hayden4414 #231210 02/28/07 08:22 PM
just sorta thinking that someone who has only been on a board for a couple days, who might at BEST have been down on this island for a minute, saying things like "YOU ARE ALL RUDE"..is well, rude smile

should i get you a mirror as well as a pot?

there was nothing rude in my post to Land Rover...i was making a point, then VERY welcomingly encouraged him/her to come on down and enjoy all the island has to offer.

more over, what does any of this have to do with you?

anyway, off i go to enjoy all this amazing island has to offer. SHould you chose to do the same, honestly, you would find that what we are saying about the stupid weather makes alot more sense. seriously, when you dont know a thing about a topic, it really is best to sit, listen, observe and learn. i am so confident about this island, the people AND the weather, that if you chose to come down, you will look back on your reaction and realize that none of it was rude, and perhaps you might have jumped the gun.

good luck to you in all your future travels, and enjoy belize when you get here. it will all make sense to you...or not. either way, enjoy your trip!

S
S
Weather is unpredictable no matter where you go. Warm rain or cold snow? Which is the lesser of two evils. We don't enjoy the rain as much as you don't enjoy the cold weather. Blame the US, Canada, China, Europe and on and on and on. Climate change is not an exact science. The main thing here is that anytime the seasons change the weather will come, no different than anywhere else.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Welcome back Amanda. How's the ankle?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.