Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
I love it when we can get a reaction from Rykat. So easily led, so predictable. Too bad your all old and grey and I am still young at the end of the day.

Sucker.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Clever. Sin, save your money. When you get old, as you will, you won't be able to get by on your wit (?).

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
S
S
That's what trust funds are for.

S
S
Ya' know something, I've never seen you and Rykat togethet at the same time..... hmmmm...???

Hmmmmm. smile Never met the gentleman, however if I look to my right, he will probably be there. I will respect his point of view, as I do yours. His advantage is that he is a part of the American process, I believe you are not. Are you familiar with the term "armchair quarterback"?
Trust fund? Must be nice. Descended from the working class is always a good thing.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
S
S
We can vote, even though residing abroad, just like we can contribute to your Social Security. I can vote here also, for Belize. Dual citizenship is great!

I agree with you. Likewise as you vote in the US, you must agree you only have a say in the US and no other sovereign nations, true? I wish Ms. Rice and Bush could get that through their heads.

SIN

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Bobber, One may find the answer for the SIN syndrome here. "Indoctrination U: The Left's war against academic freedom" David Horowitz 2-25-07.
So pellucid, so predictable. Wit? - Nit!

C
C
Wow. I have to agree with the trust fund baby here (and the trust fund explains a lot). I think we should quit meddling in other countries...in every way. No military, no financial aid, no volunteer services. You know, sort of like most nations.

Great idea SIN! Vote early and vote often.

I was going to get a life, but this was easier.
S
OP Offline
S

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My question for you Jesse is. Did you(and Sin, et al.) arrive in San Pedro with these Leftist misconceptions or did this develop as the years have past.
Just curious, preconceived or not?
You really should vary your readings though, an over-indulgence of Chairman Mao and other similar writings make "Jack" a dull boy!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.