Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#231250 - 03/01/07 04:36 PM Today's Weather in San Pedro
2MILESNORTHOFCUT Offline
Since we are here on Ambergris Caye right now , I thought I would give a weather report to everyone whom are not able to be here at this time. It is VERY windy today, Like 25+ mph on the ocean But the sun is out very bright and warm, Don't exactly know the temp, But would guess in the mid 80's this morning. As I am sitting here on our beach typing this post, My laptop (and my coffee cup) are getting covered with sand. Have to go now because the sand is also getting into other places that are not very comfortable. eek

#231272 - 03/01/07 06:48 PM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT]
tacogirl Offline
Nice weather report 2miles. I can attest that it is nice and sunny with a good breeze outside (wish it were breezier inside the tacochack lol)

Sorry I missed meeting you sunday.

#231291 - 03/01/07 11:12 PM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: tacogirl]
sjohnston Offline
Thanks for the report. We are coming down on Sunday from frigid Cleveland. Can you keep the part about the sun being bright and warm coming for the next 10 days, or so. My wife saw the Belize City weather report for next week being all rain so I told her to ignore it, it isn't the same.

#231292 - 03/02/07 01:03 AM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: tacogirl]
2MILESNORTHOFCUT Offline
Tacogirl,You can have all the breeze you need. I will personally put it in plastic bags for transport to the tacoshack smile . Sorry to miss you also @ BC's last sunday, But after a few hours of Belikins it was time to board the yacht and head on up those 2 miles north. Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon. I liked your report and pictures, Looks like you all had lots of fun. We are trying to make a trip to Caye Caulker this week , But the wind is a little too strong for our friends and us to enjoy the ride. (Wind still blowing quite a bit 5:00 pm) Maybe tomorow smile SJOHNSON, No rain in sight as of today. Keep the faith, If it does rain a little bit so what, Your in Belize, Enjoy your trip. grin

#231314 - 03/02/07 04:54 AM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT]
belizegial Offline
2Miles, from the weather report tonight, sounds like the good weather will be interrupted by a cold front on Sunday.

Hope all is well with you and yours as well as the little one back home.

Edited by belizegial (03/02/07 04:55 AM)

#231320 - 03/02/07 07:34 AM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: belizegial]
seashell Offline
You guys are making me feel good!! smile

When I left on Monday, it was a sublime day and my heart broke to have to leave.

What I believe I'm reading here, is that I didn't miss any good diving this week. Too blowy.

#231340 - 03/02/07 05:41 PM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: seashell]
2MILESNORTHOFCUT Offline
Belizegial, We have to take it as we get it! Hope all is well with you and yours also. Seashell, Diving outside the reef would be quite an experiance in the past few days. Weather today is about the same as yesterday, sun is hot but breeze cools you off. Boat rides are a little bumpy but not too bad inside the reef. Some dolphens are having a blast playing near our dock.

#231346 - 03/02/07 06:15 PM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT]
tacogirl Offline
2miles that is so cool about dolphins. I am hoping to get the chance to see some soon.

Lovely day here today.

#231353 - 03/02/07 06:58 PM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: tacogirl]
klcman Offline
Dolphins? I've seen them many times playing off the beach at Mar De Tumbo, TG, usally early afternoons.

#231369 - 03/02/07 09:43 PM Re: Today's Weather in San Pedro [Re: klcman]
tacogirl Offline
Thanks for the tip Klc

I did hear they have been sen by Ramones pier early mornings too just have to but have yet to check.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (ScubaLdy), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,206 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.