Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
From a friend (edited):

......the school that Rutilia, Areli, Brenda (Johanna), & some other Indian Church students you may remember have made it to a finals soccer tournament that is going to be in San Pedro next Saturday (March 10), there are 13 players & two adults. They don't have enough to go, do you have ANY ideas about who might be able to help house and/or feed..... They are so excited, the principal (Mr. Pech, Belize High School Agriculture BHSA, in Trinidad village, just before you reach Yo Creek, is doing his best to try and secure some funding....

If anyone has a way to help these kids out for one night of accommodations please give me a call at 610-3326 or PM me.

Many thanks,

Simon...

L
L
Count on me for a couple of pizzas. Have the coach call my shop and we will deliver to them where ever they are, 226-2651.

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
You rule!

L
L
I generally try to support kids in sports, music and the arts. Coming from a family with 7 children of the yours, mine and ours variety, there was always somebody needing knee pads, a piece of sheet music or paint brushes. I think the only time my dad regretted letting us have our instrument of choice was when my 6 year old brother decided he wished to learn to play the drums.......

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks to Peter over at Pedro's Inn, Pam, Sherry and Oscar's Gym Apartments for helping to pull this off, the girls are on their way!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.