Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#232380 03/14/07 03:55 PM
C
CatMo Offline OP
OP Offline
C
OK SIN. You suggested starting this thread and I'm helping.

Let's hear the answer.

I was going to get a life, but this was easier.
S
S
Just one minute, the Prime Minister is on the other line. I'll get right back to you CatMo, really (snicker).

One hint though, it involves the LEGAL cultivation of marijuana, mushrooms and coca plants. We make great legal drugs here like rum and cigars, so we should finish it with other great drugs. Hell, if the US is going to continue to consume the majority of the World's ilicit drugs (multi billions), why not supply them. Central American FREE Trade (not slave) Agreement, our own.

SIN
Globalization is modern day slavery

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
SIN -- I agree the U.S. should not use it's strength to blackmail smaller nations into doing its police-work for it.

If the U.S. wants to outlaw certain drugs, so be it. Just don't punish the nations seeking to meet the demand. Of course, should nations feel as we do that these drugs are dangerous, then great. If not, that's their perogative.

The scarce resources of these poor nations should be spent building economic systems, not solving problems for the U.S.

Here we agree.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
SIN, don't you realize that addiction is a sickness, a disability? It is not a choice, these people are not criminals.

Wait, yes they are. Stick them all into rehab.

Back on topic. first: Elect somebody who is more interested in the welfare of the country than lining their own pockets.
Second: Asset check. What do you have that you can commercialize effectively? Third: Have a business plan Fourth: Get your infrastructure in place. Fifth: Market your plan.
?Sixth: Provide me with a place to retire.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
S
S
Originally Posted by Bobber

?Sixth: Provide me with a place to retire.

Way too liberal for you here. Retire in Idaho.

State Motto:
Idaho (you can be da ho next time)
I'm just a very pragmatic liberal. smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
C
CatMo Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks for, uh, clearing that up.

Excellent plan, involving very little math (or planning, for that matter). Let us know how it works out. And tell the PM hello for me. What's he think of The Plan?

I was going to get a life, but this was easier.
S
S
He says since the US is loosing the so called "War on Drugs" (but spending millions doing so) it may just work. He also said Hemp cultivation would be a good idea as well as using the thousands of pounds of Chinese fried chicken grease to produce bio-diesel. Another idea is to nationalize all assets held by Americans who move into Belize and then complain and wish to change things here. This would eventually make things cheaper for the American tourists, whom we love, cause' they leave after a week or two.

He feels our neighbors will profit tremendously as the US will dump millions of dollars in attempts to combat our efforts. Of course we will get a kick back.

SIN

S
S
SHHHH! Keep it quiet...

and what about the plan to use chinese chicken grease to control the sand flies?

S
S
Actually, my old partner in the offshore services business was appointed Ambassador for Belize to the OAS. I emailed her and requested her thoughts as I am just a beach bum that hates GWB and have no real answer to the mess we find ourselves in. I would think the more people educate themselves on international issues and pry themselves away from the mall, super sized value meals and T-Vo the faster they can make changes that will really help citizens of developing countries. Instead many find themselves listening to bull shit and of hide behind ignorance as thousands of people die (ragheads, wetbacks, etc..) whom they can not relate to. Someday the roosters will come home to rest.

As I side note GWB recently stated in Merida that he was here to remind Mexico how generous and caring America is. What happened to the day when people didn't need to be reminded?

SIN

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.