Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Aziah Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everyone! It looks like my dream of visiting AC is finally coming true! (I wanted to get married here 5 years ago but that fell thru mad). So now I am coming with the hubby and kids. Looks like we will be booking at Banyan Bay (hopefully...hubby is going to call after he gets off with the airports) as that is what was recommended to us..(if you have any other suggestions tell me NOW!).

ANYWAY! My kids are 1 and 2.5...please give me some suggestions as to waht to do with them! The zoo is a MUST...nature walks would be good...they love seeing fish...maybe some ruins? anything i need to book in advance or can i do it while I am there?!

Thanks guys!!!

Last edited by Aziah; 03/15/07 08:07 PM.
Banyon Bay sounds perfect for your group!

When will you be down? You should have no problem booking some fun activities once you get there and I'm sure the staff at BB can assist with setting that up.

While on the island, I'm sure they'll enjoy rides on the golf cart, playing at the park and swimming in the pool at BB (with floaties on of course). smile

You'll have a great time!

The butterfly jungle is to the north end of the island, and they do short tours.

http://butterflyjungle.bz/

They were doing small cars and stuff for rent in central park where the kids got to drive around in circles, but not sure if they are still doing it while the roads are under construction.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Aziah Offline OP
OP Offline
Sounds great guys!!! Thanks for the input! I think we will try the butterfly jungle.

Just out of curiousity...you guys all live there right?! Are you natives there or are you from the States or somewhere else?! Just curious!!! (hey - you might find ME there someday - lol!)

I am from Canada but live here. When are you coming down?

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

there is also a playland now on the island. its back by the water company...heading toward casa picasso. those big blown up castles and things, a pool, and games and stuff inside as well. nice way to kill a couple hours with them. the 2.5 year old will enjoy, might be a bit old for the 1 year old.

oh, and they serve beer for you to keep yourself cool smile

Hi, Aziah. Check your PM. I sent a list of our 2-yr-old's favorite activities.

Aziah Offline OP
OP Offline
I am working with Barb at Barb's Belize and looks like we will be coming down around April 16th...staying maybe 4 days at Ramons then going inland to Chaa Creek and doing some activities. I didn't realize all the activites were on the mainland...so we are splitting the trip up.

I am SOOOO thrilled to be coming down!!!!

TacoGirl...I remember talking with you about 6 years ago when I was trying to plan my wedding down there (which totally fell thru...but i am coming down now! better late than never!)

Thanks guys for your input!!! Maybe I will see some of you?! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.